Server Preview!

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest8/15/13 6:38 am
1 emeralds 124 4
8/16/2013 3:30 am
adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest
Me and my staff team decided to make a server.. But after awhile we though who gives a BEEP about normal servers? so we decided to make something no one has ever made before! (hopefully) We have bought a 24/7 host
Now here comes the fun part!
We have flans mod and tekkit installed and LOTS of custompacks that will add guns/vechiles/jets/helis and so.
There are a few sport cars so here is my idea!
We will build up a HUGE terrain track where people race with their cars, the winner will get all from 10k to 100k (depending if its a cup or just a race).The race will also have certain stops (like in real races) where the drivers team will refuel the car!
And we will also have a city map for the guns where people spawn ramdom in their map with their guns and then they fight last man standing! (ofcourse they have to sign up for it) and winner will get prizes!
We will also host missions in these city maps where a team of players (a team of players which chooses to be a team) will fight against AI (Us staff) and they will try to take our intelligence (a radar) (its a tekkiit item) and bring it to their base!...
There will also be a warzone map for the 2 main factions (havent decided name) which will fight against each other in a battle of dominance! this is just a first part of the great plan i have.

Please post feedback

-Red
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect