Server Staff Needed

MooshroomGuy's Avatar MooshroomGuy1/25/15 12:08 am
1 emeralds 180 5
1/25/2015 8:19 am
Maxwell82's Avatar Maxwell82
IGN:noah8603
I'm creating a server called game craft. In the server you will be able to play multiple different games recreated in minecraft. The games will be the following:
Shovel Knight, COD, DeadCore, Portal, Clash Of Clans, The Sims 4, FNAF,
And last but not least and old deleted game called LEGO universe.
The staff I need is people with knowledge of these games and decent building skill. I'm also looking for tester
Your application should look like this:
Job: What you wanna work on.
IGN: I need your username for whitelist
Building Level: Scale of 1 to 10
Bans: Ever been BAN?
Worked on another server before: Its kinda in the name of that question

well that is all i half to say IP will be given sometime on the first week of February
to most of the people who applied. Testers will get IP on 2nd week of March.
MooshroomGuy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/25/2015 8:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Job: I Think Clash Of Clans, The Sims, LEGO Universe, And Pretty Much Anything Else You Want Me To Work On!
IGN: Maxwell82
Building Level: 8 Or A 9!
Bans: I Have But Not For Griefing Or Hacking. I'm Not One Of Those People.
Worked on another server before: Yes, I Have Owned 2 Before! (A Prison And A Network)
~Thanks
01/25/2015 7:57 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
I know you from somewhere..
01/25/2015 7:07 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Job:Sims 4
IGN: I need your username for whitelist:Magnhunter89876
Building Level: Scale of 1 to 10 :8
Bans: Ever been BAN:No
Worked on another server before: Its kinda in the name of that question:Yeah
01/25/2015 6:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ganamstile9
IGN: ganamstile9
Reason for wanting to be part: My reason for wanting to be apart is because I always wanted to be able to help out a server, and watch its progress, as it gets better and better, knowing that I helped.
past experience?: Yes, servers that are not famous, some servers that are nearly famous ETC.
Type yes here if you know to dedicate yourself and if you don't we are going to fire you and possibly derank you forever: Yes
Can you donate?(Increases chances): Well It depends if its a good server and you did a good job then yes =).
Why you out of 10000000's of other people that play?: I am really respectful, I have my manors and I will understand anyone and I can help then with there problem.
Question -- What do you do if a moderator abuses their powers?: I will take off his powers and ask him why he is doing it (if he leaves I will ban him) then ban him for a couple of months.
Question -- What do you do if someone higher than you abuses their powers?:I will ask you or someone else if your not one to like derank him.
Question -- What do you do if someone wants mod but you trust them but no one else don't?: I will ask the owner or someone else higher then me if he is allowed to be mod or what ever rank.
Question -- What do you do if you have a issue with newly selected staff members? I will try to sort him out but if I cant I will ask the owner or ask him to leave!
01/25/2015 1:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBronyPony
IGN: My In-Game Name is TheCyberDragon
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: I have been playing Minecraft for about four years as of now. I have a lot of experience with the game.

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:
I am currently serving as a Server Manager on the ParadoxSpigns Faction Server, and I was an administrator/co-owner ECHORepublic before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
I have a lot of experience with working with plugins. My primary specialty plugins are the Bukkit and Forge plugins. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS: I have only been banned once on the ParadoxCraft server, and I was banned unjustly.

WHY YOU SHOULD EMPLOY ME:
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been a Redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. The truth is, I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, please send me a personal message if you are interested in hiring me or if you have any questions or concerns about my application add me on skype (xXImaCyberDragonXx}
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome