[MushCraft] Skyblock Server Need Builders/Mods

Mushano9's Avatar Mushano97/30/13 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 105 3
7/30/2013 4:31 pm
IanG's Avatar IanG
MushCraft.Skyblock is looking for staff, because currently, we have none!

Application
Extra Information (Pictures of Previous Builds or Server IP's that you are staff on)
Building Variety(Can adapt to different styles of builds quickly or slowly) 1-10

Builders

Features that need to be included:

Server Shop(Chest Shop).
Parkour Area(Can be done last)
Donator Statues
Staff Statues
Donator Rank Board
Vote Shop
Spleef
Skyblock Tutorials
Trade Booths

Terrain/Build Style of Spawn

I'd like to keep it original, and have it just like an island. a terraformed stone bottom with ores etc inside then grass and hills on top.
Buildings we can discuss depending on amount of applications I get.

If you're very friendly, and willing to build more, Mob/PvP Arenas etc can be built as well.

Moderators

Moderators on MushCraft are active players that get a donator kit, and commands for overseeing the users of Mushcraft. We need people who are willing to take control of situations, asking to see what should be done to the user is okay, but using your self judgement is just as good.

Moderators control chat language and limit the use of caps of players, they also may teleport to players to view if they're doing anything involving hacks/mods etc.

For more information on anything please contact me on my server

37.59.200.64:25689

IGN: Mushano

Thank you ^-^
Mushano9
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal