SNOW-Raze (IN DIRE NEED OF ADMIN)

resugami's Avatar resugami8/18/12 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 114 4
8/18/2012 6:12 pm
gamer66000's Avatar gamer66000
Questions at the end of the Post!
Hello and welcome to SnowRaze! We are aiming to create a friendly and fun server for everyone to enjoy. We have big plans for it and we want you all to be part of it.
Our server is a regular survival server, as such mobs are enabled to fight and deal with, and all players will forage and collect their own materials. You are free to set up towns with your friends if you wish, or settle out on the landscape on your own!

As for how our server enhances your survival experience, we utilize WorldGuard to protect
homes and projects. We also have LWC protection for to keep your chests, doors, and furnaces safe!
As per most servers, our rules are as follows: We do not tolerate griefing and as such, any sort of hacks or modifications as well. No flying, no X-Ray usage of any sort, no cheating in general. Do not destroy other player's homes, do not deface the landscape purposely, and do not steal from others. These rules are to be followed at all times and players will be warned of infractions. Failure to follow rules may result in a placement in 'jail' for a certain amount of time, a kick from the server, or for the worst offenses... a local or global ban. Lastly, do not ask to be an admin or to be a mod. And do not ask them to spawn items for you.

Currently we are running Bukkit along with many additional plugins!
now their are some great things in the server which include...
-great spawns
-two factions werewolves and vampires what ever faction you want to be in you get their powers!
-great buildings
-your own plot you can build on that is protected!
-and great Rankks!!!!!!
so whachta waitin for!!!!??!
NEW ADDITION! MOB ARENA!
IP IS 184.154.92.7

All my admin these days have been inactive i need 24/7 admin, and admin that have had experience before from other Great Servers...
So from all off this i ask you do you have what it take?
to be a great admin?
protect from griefers?
if you are please comment below and answer these few questions

1.In game name?
2.experience in building (1-10)?
3.how mature are you?
4.why do you want to be staff?
5.what servers are u admin on (please tell ip for backround check)
6.Hours you play minecraft?(like 24/7, 18/7...
7.experience with plugins!
8.what are your great builds, why should i pick you, and more info about yourself (go into BIG DETAIL here)?

we have 5-7 positions open for staff.
Now once again, Do You Have What It Takes?

enrolling ends MONDAY!
resugami
Level 41 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gamer66000
08/18/2012 6:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
in game name: gamer66000
experience in building: 5
maturity: i am mature but i always love a good joke but keep it from being dirty or dark
why do you want to be a admin: i have played on many servers and alot lack protection from cyber bullying and greifs i want to help
hours you play 24/7 on summer and 9/7 on school days plus 24/7 on weekdays
8. i just want to help and have every1 to have fun
THNX FOR READING
soliderproductions
08/18/2012 4:36 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragon
1.In game name? soliderfighter
2.experience in building (1-10)? 6
3.how mature are you? Very
4.why do you want to be staff? I love to help other players
5.what servers are u admin on (please tell ip for backround check) I own a server ip: dremcraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565 the server is not on! Need to do the spawn done!
6.Hours you play minecraft?(like 24/7, 18/7... 10/7
7.experience with plugins! Very good
8.what are your great builds, why should i pick you, and more info about yourself (go into BIG DETAIL here)? I can help with almost everything and I know how to use worldedit! I am very friendly and I respect every single rule on your server! So now it is up to you!
RoffleWaffle
08/18/2012 3:10 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
1.In game name? Txvb22
2.experience in building (1-10)? 7
3.how mature are you? 8
4.why do you want to be staff? i like to help out servers with building banners and other stuff like that.
5.what servers are u admin on (please tell ip for backround check) i have'nt on any yet but i still have been builders for some.
6.Hours you play minecraft?(like 24/7, 18/7... mostly a lot on weekends and most weekdays.
7.experience with plugins! A LOT
8.what are your great builds, why should i pick you, and more info about yourself (go into BIG DETAIL here)? well one of my greatest builds was a wizard tower that i built with some friends. i play minecraft a lot and i could avdertise to help spread the word about the server and get tons of more players to join.
tinyJman
08/18/2012 3:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1.In game name?tinyJman123
2.experience in building (1-10)? 7
3.how mature are you? Very
4.why do you want to be staff? I love to help out servers and players.
5.what servers are u admin on (please tell ip for backround check) South Side Pvp- 68.191.215.148, SilverCraft- Ip changes daily and I dont know it If you must know I could find out.
6.Hours you play minecraft? 18/7
7.experience with plugins! Good
8.what are your great builds, why should i pick you, and more info about yourself. I believe you should pick me because I love to help servers grow and players join, I will never grief if not supposed to I can be online most fo the day, I am friendly to the staff and players. I have other expierance as Admin/ Head Admin. I have built a huge city by myself on a server that is unfortunantly not up anymore. I do have skype. add me at tinyjman123. I will obey rules and Enforce them, if you or someone else asks fr buuilding help. Ill be there.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome