Someone play with my little cousin on a Minecraft server?

Emily3991's Avatar Emily39914/7/14 2:12 am
1 emeralds 167 2
4/7/2014 3:30 am
Emily3991's Avatar Emily3991
Hello, I have a little cousin (6yrs) and I never really have time to play with her she's really nice, she never crys. Her name is Ava. If there is anyone trustworthy to play mc with her, (she uses my account for now because shes gonna get her own account on Christmas) then please tell me your skype. And in the skype tell her the ip.
cousin's skype name: Ava3991 (her real life name is Ava. btw i drew the picture on her profile pic. )
MY Skype name. emily.hut (if you ever need questions or ask for help about her or say anything)
You can be a girl or a boy, any age. Just plzzzz play with her. Im too busy doing school work and talking to my friends and playing mc
You don't need to add me on skype. Don't be scared to talk to her. She never judges anyone. I don't think.

Dont really need to have skype to talk to her, just send the ip in this topic in the comments and i will send it to her. (shes just more comfortable talking in skype because shes not good at talking in mc in the chat, shes a slow typer and has horrible spelling and grammer, i mean, she is in grade 1 so... lol)
Emily3991
Level 24 : Expert Cake