[HyperionNetwork] Staff needed | Devs Neeeded!

Coolminer232's Avatar Coolminer2325/28/14 9:44 am
1 emeralds 141 4
5/28/2014 10:58 am
Manuluke1's Avatar Manuluke1
Hello, Welcome to the Hyperion Network.

We are currently in search of the best available server staff to watch over our premium server. Unlike any other W.I.P servers we are dedicating lots of time and money to the server. To be exact as much as it would need us to buy a 10GB H.U.B, to join our staff team you must thoroughly read about us and what our potentials are. We have strict requirements and a challenging application. I wish you the best of luck.

The Hyperion Network currently has a good name and wants to stay that way for ever, we want to make sure that everything about us has a big green tick right by its side and not even the slightest faults are ever present! Our network has a huge potential and really wants to make this potential, there are so many servers out there that have potential but never get it, for the first time ever we want to make a successful server that got all of its first staff off the minecraft forums. We plan to be a multiple world Hybrid Server (Sometimes known as a H.U.B server). Some of the worlds we wish to have on our Network include a PVP world that supports Hunger Games and KitPVP and a Survival World that contains Towny, Factions and Plain Old Survival. We also want to have some RPG and a Mini-Network full of hundreds of Mini-games. With all this we believe as a huge network we can make our heavily desired potential!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although responsibilities and expectations are basically all based on your rank we have some universal expectations that are to be followed by all staff members, they are as follows:1) I will work with all other staff, no matter what their rank and take their idea's into consideration.2) I will follow all Codes Of Conduct and Guidelines set by Management3) I will not share the servers idea's with rivalry4) I will act in a manner that is pleasing to fellow staff members and never abuse anyone

As an applicant you must agree to the ability to use the following third-party programs before applying, not having these programs before acceptation will result in a complete demotion for time-wasting. The requirements are listed below in no particular order:
1) Teamspeak
2) Skype
3) Minecraf
t4) An Enjin Account (Optional)
5) An active email address
In the event of a new software being required I will download as soon as possible.

FO | (10) Founder - The man in charge of it all. The man who started it, and will finish the entire project. Has the hardest job of all.Controls the entire server.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON | (10) Owner(s) - Helps out, gives ideas, keeps the server running smoothly. Makes sure no issues get out of hand. Manages the server, and can assume any role he pleases. Is electable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NLD | (9) Network Leader(s) - Controls all groups below himself. Makes sure people are on task, Has a very stress-oriented job. Must always work hard. This role is very hard to get, and will only be given upon many many approvals.
FM | (N/A) Finance Managers(s) - Helps out with donation store, manages our finances, advertises.Has a very big and crucial job. Needs dedication and trust to maintain this position
.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) What position are you applying for?
2.) Why/how important is this to you?
3.) Past experience in this position or something similar to it?
4.) Age?
5.) Skype?
6.) IGN?
7.) How familiar are you at managing and stress? Explain.
8.) How much money can you set aside for the network/server?
10.) How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?
11.) Anything else I should know that may earn this application some consideration points?

HA | (8) Head Admin(s) - Makes sure the admins are doing their jobs appropriately. Handles any issues elevated to himself. Has access to the server box. Has slightly less power than those above him. Must show hard work and activity to maintain this position.
Dev | (N/A) Developer(s) - Helps outs, develops all plugins, websites, etc.. Dev(s) are normally skilled with Java, JavaScript, HTML/5, C, C++. Less commonly, Python, and PHP. Only the best of the best are accepted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NA | (8) Network Admin(s) - Makes big decisions for the server. Also is the court and judge. What they say goes. Has a big role in managing the servers. His job is to solve any and all problems. He must do it with ease. Must show hard work and activity to maintain this position. Has to know all server commands.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GM | (6) Network Moderator(s) - Moderates ALL servers, as well as the forums and chats. Also is in charge of all Moderation.
2.) How important is this to you?
3.) Any past experience in this field or something similar?
4.) Have you ever managed a server before?
5.) Age?
6.)Skype and IGN?
7) Would you still want this job even if it had high stress?
8.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week?
9.) How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?
10.) How much money can you set aside for the network/server (not necessary but will earn you a lot of consideration points)?
11.) Anything else that I should know that may earn this application some consideration points?

MOD | (5) Moderator(s) - Moderates assigned servers. Can be promoted to GM or straight upto Admin if they work hard enough and show enough potential. Must show hard work and activity to maintain this position.
BD | (5) Builder(s) - Builds nearly all server structures. Doubles as Helper when online and not building. Has to have extensive knowledge of WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and VoxelSniper.
HP | (3) Helper(s) - Helps all players, is friendly, always ready to help out. Has to be experienced with the server AND Minecraft. Has to be very active. Moderates our TeamSpeak channel.
AD | (7) Administrator(s) - Settles any elevated conflict from the moderators. Should not handle issues in-game unless no Moderators are online. Or if something must be handled immediately. Must show hard work and activity to maintain this position. Doubles as Network Leader when he/she is not Online.
2.) Any past experience in the field or something similar?
3.) Age?
4.) Skype and IGN?
5.) What is your typical way of resolving a conflict? Be specific!
6.) How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated employee?
7.) Are you familiar with plugins? If so name some:
8.) Anything else that I should know that may earn this application some consideration points?

DEV | (5) Developer(s) - Develops plugins for the server (willing to pay $50 max)
1.) What experience do you have in coding?
2.) How many plugins have you coded?
3.) Age?
4.) Skype?
5.) On a scale of 1 to 10 how good are you?
6.) Have you ever made any minigames?
Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this, and good luck applying!
- Hyperion Network Management Team
Coolminer232
Level 1 : New Mage