Survival | SMP | Non-Official HermitCraft Server | 1.15 / 1.16

nibnibbit's Avatar nibnibbit3/16/20 9:53 am history
2 emeralds 214 4
3/22/2020 1:29 pm
Bubbles_YT's Avatar Bubbles_YT
Sheltercube, a new survival adventure!
The server is a non-official HermitCraft server. Just a community server with some datapacks.

Just like HermitCraft, the server will be split up in various district. The first district we'll create is the shopping district which is also the spawn area.

If you never have seen HermitCraft before, We recommend you watch an episode.

The server isn't open yet. We want to open it when there are enough people so everyone has a fair start.

APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN

If you want to apply, simply join the discord server and follow further instructions there.

Discord invite:

https://discord.gg/ByBe2fd
nibnibbit
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bubbles_YT
03/22/2020 1:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey! I just am wondering? Do you NEED discord? If not, here is my information.

Username: Bubbles_YOUTUBE

Time zone: PST

Language: English

Why are you interested in this community: Because I like to build HUGE projects, and I am trying to find a good community and server to start my new youtube channel in. I also th ink it will be fun and we will all have a good time.
Levesque
03/17/2020 10:51 pm
Hi just wanted to see if you take submissions soon so here is some info about me:

Discord: Lévesque#4469
Age 16
Nationality: Canadian (but I speak french and speak an average english, I mean I will understand you and you will understand me no problem about that)

Hit me up soon!
Producer_
03/17/2020 3:35 pm
'm looking for a SMP server to keep me busy during the Corona lockdown. I took a break from Minecraft, but I recently started playing again. I like to build beautiful bases and equip them with handy redstone contraptions. I'm looking forward to hear from you and to join the server! :)
magic_mushroom
03/17/2020 11:14 am
history
Hello
I am Interested to Play with you. I Like youre idea very Much
Please send me a message :D

• Minecraft Username: Eierfurz33
  • What time zone are you in?: MEZ UTC (Stuttgart Germany)
  • What languages do you speak?: English/German
  • Why are you interested in this community/HermitCraft server idea?: I want to play together with other people to creat our own server and i also want to build bigger projects that arent possible in single minecraft..
    So i hope i can find mates to start a funny journey :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome