Tasekai

zeusking19's Avatar zeusking197/30/12 9:32 am
8/1/2012 12:46 pm
zeusking19's Avatar zeusking19
No whitelist now! YAY!

It has multiverse with a world for everyone, one for creative, one for survival and one for PvP. Survival is just build where you want, abide by the rules and build cool stuff, creative is just build
what you want and PvP is a little more complex.

In PvP there are two castles each belonging to opposite factions, the aim of the game is to destroy the enemy's castle and claim it as your own. In each castle you get a bedrock vault to store items in which are obviously more safe than anywhere else. Factions are locked, meaning you can't make a new faction and the two existing ones can't be disbanded, although this will change once a faction has won.

PvP is mostly based off Mount and Blade and Wurm Online, you expand out your kingdom to new villages to supply the castle with food and general goods which was based off M&B, and I'm currently programming a Wurm based plugin which will be used on the survival world.

Plugins are:

NoCheatPlus
PEX
FactionsPlus
Factions
Vault (never really used)
Essentials
Multiverse (Still need to work out how to get the nether and end to share inv with the PvP world, MVP isn't working)
Worldedit/guard

Rules are:

No swearing (if I allowed it the topic would be removed from Scratch)
No griefing on the survival world
No personal threats
No being a moron and annoying people (if you can't stop yourself then please don't play)
No killing against will on the survival world

There's rarely any players on, servers are only fun with a lot of players so people don't play, meaning the server isn't fun, I'm willing to change that.

The only op is myself, due to the last op setting fire to a jungle and blowing up castles out of boredom I decided I didn't need any.

If the server seems down give it 5 minutes, some loser keeps d-dossing me over a server I hosted over a year ago which I banned him from, maybe if we look away he'll give up.

Some random guy is meant to be doing an Olympic thing soon which doesn't sound too fun but some of you may like it.
zeusking19
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer