--=TaurusCraft=-- Need Staff,Builders,And more!

PureStyleD's Avatar PureStyleD7/29/12 7:05 am
7/29/2012 9:14 am
Valthrok's Avatar Valthrok
Hello Planet Minecraft I am currently close to completion on my server TaurusCraft!

Heres What im Looking For!
------------------------------------
-Tech Staff(like Plugin Dev's,Plugin Configures,Coders
-Admins (People who know commands. or know how to work with Plugins. WE or WG
-Moderators (People who can Stop griefers,Know Commands. and Use WG WE
-Architects (People who are Professional Builders.And who are good with Redstone. If needed i will show you some of our current builds to show you what we are looking for.)
-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--=-

Apllication
-------------
IGN:
What Position will you Be applying for:
Builds(BuilderApp):
What Server have you been staff on before?:
Have you been Banned Before?:
What Plugins do you know?:
PureStyleD
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2012 9:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
Hello, i am applying for the position builder (none redstone) or admin i know alot of the commands and ones i do not know i will research up if i am accepted.

Building:
My building genre is Medieval and Fantasy and only those kind of two my medieval is very historically accurate where my fantasy builds are where the structure are just thrown out of the window and i add bits everywhere onto the build where it will look good, where on the other hand my medieval is very historically accurate with the interiors and how they would of been built (too an extent because of minecraft laws) in my fantasy builds i will have secret escapes that will link up to a major escape that will lead them out of the city, Where as in my medieval builds there will be one way out and one way out only, through the main door (unless requested by either the house owner, or the owner of the server) i will only take orders from the owner of the server or who-ever recruited me to the server.

Admin
Well this part is going to focus on my admin experience and why you should allow me to become a admin on your server so please consider this application as i have taken time to write this for you, thank you

Experience is probably the most part of my application you will read on about so i will start here, Well i have been admin on 2 servers that now due to finical reasons have decided to shut-down and the other the same but because it was also not very popular and i put that down to not enough commitment because the owner was never online and never communicated with the admins on the server (BongTo) and that is one of the things i require from the owners is commitment if you aren't committed then why shall the players and donators and such be? I do think of my self being fair because even if i have caught you doing something that is in violation of the server rules i do give you a chance of explaining your side of the events and i do the same to the victim and then i talk it over with the owner of the server to cast a final judgement unless it is something like Racism, Discrimination then it will be a instant permanent IP ban.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application
Valthrok

Well that is both of my application for both Admin status and Builder Status on your server there are some requirements and my general information down below containing my Skype, Age, Name, IGN, etc

IGN: Serbitaar090
Grief History: Yes i admit i have greifed but only because he greifed me i believe in a block for a block.
Ban History: Yes 1 time when i was messing around with the banning system on a server and accidently banned my-self and the second time was when i called the owner a dick.
07/29/2012 8:54 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
videogame11
IGN:killerbryan
Skype?:killerbryan
What Position will you Be applying Admin

What Server have you been staff on before?: s1vercraft,techocraft, and others
Have you been Banned Before?:No
What Plugins do you know?:We,worldguard,mobarena,spleef,groupmanager,essentials (Buy warps and etc...) and such others. and mobdesuise
07/29/2012 8:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KroniXz
IGN:Kronixz_diamondz
Skype?:YES. lets_lo1
What Position will you Be applying for:Tech staff
What Server have you been staff on before?:Citi-build (prison server), warscraft1940, trinityCraft, KronixzKraft (my old server)
Have you been Banned Before?:Nope
What Plugins do you know?: Pretty much all of them
Extra info: I can help develope websites
if i am accepted please add me on skype
07/29/2012 8:21 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
donkeyo
IGN: donkeyo
Skype?: ponpeyos
What Position will you Be applying for: Admin
Builds(BuilderApp): Admin
What Server have you been staff on before?: PumpkinCraft Its currently down no one donated so we couldnt hold it up anymore ):
Have you been Banned Before?: Yes a time i did messed up with my console and then i got banned myself xD
What Plugins do you know?: ColorMe, WG, WE, Uhm i cant name they all but i know the commands to be admin
07/29/2012 7:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
fuse4gming
IGN:fuse4gaming
Skype?:fuse4gaming1
What Position will you Be applying for:Admin
Builds(BuilderApp):-admin-
What Server have you been staff on before?:Yes 5 server's
Have you been Banned Before?:yes 2 times 1 killling a admin 2 greifing (i dont enymore)
What Plugins do you know?:WG &WE maybe not so much WG but a little
07/29/2012 7:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
The_Epic_One
IGN:UNKNOWN
Skype?:NONE
What Position will you Be applying for:Admin
What Server have you been staff on before?:No
Have you been Banned Before?:No
What Plugins do you know?:A Few
07/29/2012 7:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
UNKN0WNSURV1V0R
Application (Tech Staff)
-------------
IGN: UNKN0WNSURV1V0R
Skype?: UNKN0WN.SURV1V0R
What Position will you Be applying for: Tech Staff
What Server have you been staff on before?: Medi3val Craft, AnimusCraft, ExoticCraft, SpeedCraft, DragonCraft, KyuziRaid,
Have you been Banned Before?: No I have never been banned.
What Plugins do you know?: McMMo, Factions, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, NoCheat, NoCheatPlus, AntiCheat, FoundDiamonds, SpamGuard, FalseBook, CraftBook, Essentials, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Spectate, VanishNoPacket, SurvivalGames, Multiverse, AutoAnnouncer, ChestShop, DisguiseCraft, MobDisguise, Spout, NoLagg, SkyblockMultiplayer, xAuth, Authme, Herochat, HeroSpawn, AntiLogger, AntiRelog, NoLagg, AutoAnnouncer, DisguiseCraft, LagBeGone, MobBounty, MobCatcher, Punishmental, Vault, SimpleFly, MarryMe, etc. ( I didn't want to put too much).
07/29/2012 7:13 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
wizid
IGN:shay_98
Skype?:shay.harvey2
What Position will you Be applying for:admin
Builds(BuilderApp):ill post a pic of something that i have built
What Server have you been staff on before?:freehost.redirectme.net:25571<ip
Have you been Banned Before?:no i havent been banned before
What Plugins do you know?:some of the simple ones im not brilliant wth them
HOPE I GET ACEPTED
07/29/2012 7:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheRacer
Apllication

IGN: TheRacerboy5
Skype?: TheRacerboy5
What Position will you Be applying for: Moderator
What Server have you been staff on before?: Servers That I Helped Build Stuff On
Have you been Banned Before?: No
What Plugins do you know?: Most Of them
07/29/2012 7:11 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
PureStyleD
Bump...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome