Moderator - 2
Helper - 3

Builder - 1
WebDeveloper - 1
GFX - 1
---------------------------------------
~Staff Application Format~
Click to reveal
Applications are not finished yet, please create your own for now.
Don't forget to include your skype!
AxoPax
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ToNoobForYou
07/05/2014 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Chandler
IGN: ToNoobForYou
Position of interest? Why? The position of interest that im currently looking for would be a postion such as an Admin and or Head of Staff mainly because I love encouring people to do their best even when they are at their worst, in times past I've been an admin on 2 severs including a pixelmon server and on other severs have worked my way up through constant play to achieve moderators and also if the server was really good and I enjoyed it I would donate ever so often to keep the server up. Now I want to be an Admin on your sever because I actually want your server to prosper and make it bigger and larger as ever! Now that may be a stretch for some servers but I see the potential in any server such as RPG, PVP, and MMO servers.

Best method of contact: Email- Chandlersoto@Hotmail.com Or PM also in the comments (Ill check the comments regularly)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: about 4 years ever since beta

What skills do you have?: Skills as far as playing minecraft include building, socializing, enforcing, and investing time in to a game I love to play as much as I possibly can. Im currently looking for an Administrator position mainly because im able to help people in a friendly way at the same time as being a strong enforcer of rule breaking, cheating, and as such.

A little about you: Im currently 16 going on 17 in about a month, I'm currently going in to business administation and focusing that as my major for college but at the moment taking as many leadership courses as possible and applying this to student government to further leadership qualities.

Are you currently staff on other servers? (Be honest its not a bad thing): Currently an Administrator for a Pixelmon server yes.

Are you able to work with confidential files? (Basically don't share the clients plugins or information): I am indeed.

Maturity level (1-10) 8-9 on a daily basis but when rules are broken 10

Socializer with people of staff and also the server? (1-10) 10

What is your weaknesses? Now this is an interesting question, I would say that my biggest weakness would be Impactience mainly because I dont want things to happen over a long amount of time. I want things done when I say I want them done which can be a struggle at times but also can make things incredibly effecient.

Skype? I will give you Skype information in a PM if you wish to contact me further in a voice interview or such.

How are you with Staff? With other members of staff I only expect the best of the best out of them and if thrown off of focus snap them back in to shape such as using foul languages when not supposed to and also if the staff member is abusing the power bestoued on them, if everything is in shape at that point I love talking and getting to know and meet the staff members of a server and do what ever I can to have the whole server have a good time together.

(If you require more of an information card about me and or what qualities I will bring to your server send a PM! or write it in the comments and I will respond as fast as I can)
AxoPax
07/05/2014 10:20 am
Bump
jimjim9999
06/19/2014 4:46 pm
0. Do you agree that no matter how great your application is, and even if your already accepted, that if we find out that you have given falsified information in any way then you will immediately removed from staff? Yes of course.
1. IGN: Jimjim99
2. Age:14
3. Gender: Male
4.Timezone:EST
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? I can both chat and call and my Skype is John.Henry697
6. What position are you applying for? Moderator
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 9 but I can get a little goofy to lighten up the mood
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? I will dedicate almost all my free time
9. What time(s) would you be most often? 2pm-5pm 9pm-1am
10. Why do you want to be staff? I love helping people and servers as well as their owners. I think you will find that I am the perfect person for you.
11. What can you contribute? I can contribute a long experience with dealing with people, and straight to the point problem solving and situation defusing skills.
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? I am in it for the long run
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? Yes, however if this does happen I would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism.
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? Your decision is your decision, there is no point trying to change it by being a baby, that is very unprofessional.
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? Never
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? Yes I have administrated on 4 servers and moderated on 4 as well.
17. Any other information you want to add? I just recently left moderating for a server because of how unprofessional and childish the entire staff acted, I hope that everyone will be professional and get the job done. However I do love having a fun time.
DeathPlaysMC
06/19/2014 4:25 pm
0. Do you agree that no matter how great your application is, and even if your already accepted, that if we find out that you have given falsified information in any way then you will immediately removed from staff? Yes
1. IGN:Deathknight557
2. Age:14
3. Gender:Male
4.Timezone:EST
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? Yes its ethanforlife and i can do both.
6. What position are you applying for?Moderator
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 8
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? I will dedicate a lot of time since im a total minecraft fanatic
9. What time(s) would you be most often? 2ish-5ish
10. Why do you want to be staff?Because i feel i can help the server by enforcing the rules and helping out in community builds
11. What can you contribute? My past experience with staff,my redstone skills,my authority,and my building skills
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? LongTerm
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? Yes sir
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? Of course
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? Once but it was a misunderstanding
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? Yes
17. Any other information you want to add? Nope
I_Build_Things
06/19/2014 3:16 pm
Hello!

My In-Game-Name is: rkanter

I am 15 years old and have been playing minecraft on my mac for now almost 3 years , so I am no noob lol

What I think i should be- As you can tell by my bio, I love to build. I have built numerous spawnpoints on various servers, and I think I could make yours especially appealing. If you give me the rank of Mod, or maybe even Admin, I will make sure I will do my best and help your server grow.

I am staff on many servers, too. You may recongnize some- DiabloCraft-(Admin) OriginMC-(Mod) DrunkenSlug(Admin) CosmicPvp-(Admin) PhantomPvp-(Mod) and finally, BraveMC(Mod)

I am extremely active on minecraft and I love to help servers grow. I can be trusted, due to my faithfulness. I will put time and effort into making your server expand and become extremely popular. (Think of how much money you could get from people buying those ranks)!

I am contantly coming up with new ideas for servers and I would definitally tell you about my ideas. I am extremely nice and helpful, so I will not abuse my rank (if i get it) in any way, whatsoever. I promise I will be respectful to all players, no matter their ranks. I will take care of problems that arise on this server, so that no stinking griefers can ruin that beautiful spawnpoint!

So enough about me.... How will you and your server benefit from my rank?

1) Extreme boom in amount of players

2) Becomes fun with new warps

3) Get ready to rake in that money because people pay for ranks!!!!!

4) All people will be respectful and kind to others, in a friendly community of minecrafters.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully you like me!

-rkanter

swimmy0409
06/13/2014 4:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. IGN: swimmy0409
2. Age: 12
4.Timezone: Midwest
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? (If you don't want to post it here, PM me.) Only Msg
6. What position are you applying for? Mod
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 8
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? About 3 hours a day, around that
9. What time(s) would you be most often? (In your timezone) Around noon during summer and After 3:00Pm on school days
10. Why do you want to be staff? To help keep the server nice and Friendly, a good amount of staff can help influence the players in a good way
11. What can you contribute? My command knowledge, my time, and what you expect of me and the other staff.
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? Long- term
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? Yes.
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? Yes. I do
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? No
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? Yes, I was an admin on McNinjacraft that had recentally shut down last summer
17. Any other information you want to add? I may seem like I don't know what I'm doing for this age, but I am very mature and trustworthy
My_name_is_Proobie
06/13/2014 3:52 pm
0. Do you agree that no matter how great your application is, and even if your already accepted, that if we find out that you have given falsified information in any way then you will immediately removed from staff? Yes, I do agree!
Hi, my IGN is Proobie, I am 14 years old (24.05.2000).
4.Timezone: +1.
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? (If you don't want to post it here, PM me.) Yes, I do have Skype, just go ahead and add martin.sorensen00
6. What position are you applying for? I am applying for Moderator.
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 8. I am very mature, I have got good manners and can take a joke..
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? Alot, I dont know how much, around 5+ hours every day.
9. What time(s) would you be most often? (In your timezone): From around 15:00 to 22:00.
10. Why do you want to be staff? I want to be a staff because I really enjoy helping others, I just started playing Minecraft again. I easily get known to people and make easy friends. I have been playing Minecraft alot and I think I have alot to learn new players.
11. What can you contribute?: I can help getting more players, make players stay, and help everybody with what they may need help with.
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? I am going to stay on a long term.
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? Yes I do!
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? I never do stuff like that, just to make it bad for you.
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? I have. But I was being hacked...
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? Yes, I have been moderating, administrating and owning many servers.
17. Any other information you want to add? There isnt really anything.

- Thank you for taking your time, I hope you make the right decision!

- Proobie
Gbot7
06/13/2014 3:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
1. IGN: Gbot7
2. Age: 14
4.Timezone: Eastern
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? (If you don't want to post it here, PM me.) Yes, I will pm you In-Game
6. What position are you applying for? Admin but anything will be fine
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 9
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? 2-3 hours deppending on my to-do list
9. What time(s) would you be most often? (In your timezone) 5pm-8pm
10. Why do you want to be staff? So I can help out with the server
11. What can you contribute? I know a good bit about plugins and
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? Long-Term
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? Yes
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? Of course
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? Just one
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? Yes very
17. Any other information you want to add? I have been staff on two other servers and have run my own server
coolman505
06/13/2014 7:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
0. Do you agree that no matter how great your application is, and even if your already accepted, that if we find out that you have given falsified information in any way then you will immediately removed from staff? i believe if you give false info than how are you fit for a job as administrator or moderator.
1. IGN: coolman505
2. Age: 13 going on 14
3. Gender: male
4.Timezone: eastern standard time
5. Do you have Skype? Can you chat or call, or both? (If you don't want to post it here, PM me.) mattattack724 i can Skype call and chat.
6. What position are you applying for? moderator/builder
7. Rate your maturity from a 0 - 10 scale. 8.5
8. How much time can you dedicate to this server? well i don't have a job so possibly 8-10 hours a day.
9. What time(s) would you be most often? (In your timezone) 6:00am-8:00pm
10. Why do you want to be staff? i would like to be staff because I've played servers but I've never really helped with servers and i want that to change.
11. What can you contribute? i know a lot about minecraft so i can help out new player . i can resolve arguments between players, and i bring a new set of ideas to the table.
12. Are you going to be staying long term or short term? long-term
13. Do you understand that you could get removed, demoted, or promoted even without notice? yes and i appreciate that you put this in the application.
14. Do you agree that even if you get rejected, you will not bad-mouth, post bad reviews, and ect about our server? yes i like this server anyway so i will not post bad stuff about you guys.
15. Have you ever gotten banned from any servers? once before because my friend blew up my house so i found it fit to blow up his on timeless PVP
16. Do you have any experience in moderation? i have moderated 1 server in my life time that was the server my friend made.
17. Any other information you want to add? i would like to state that under no circumstance am i to change anything that a person higher in the ranks than does not tell me to change.
AxoPax
06/13/2014 6:42 am
Bump
swimmy0409
06/12/2014 9:28 pm
Hi.
swimmy0409
06/12/2014 8:55 pm
~Staff Application Format~

IGN: swimmy0409

Timezone: CET

Maturity(1 - 10): 8,

Why should we choose you: I fell like having good, responsible people watching your server help promote good in-game behavior.

Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: I consider myself a good staff member because I know how to number one, Keep things calm, 2, I always try to help people whenever, even if I'm busy

What can you do to the server if we choose you?: I can help keep the server nice and clean and make sure none of the member don't break any of the rules.

How active can you be?: About 3 hours a day, probably more, but if I go on vacation or something pops up I will notify you somehow.

Experience:I had been Admin on a minecraft server that had shut down last summer, It's name was McNinjaCraft

Position Wanted: Mod

Anything you'd like to add?: Even though I seem very young, I am very responsible for my age... Trust me on that

Also I am very sorry for not having Skype, My devices don't work to well

PS. My email is swimmy0409@att.net
swimmy0409
06/12/2014 8:57 pm
Please Msg me if I need to fix this, I was typing this when u updated the Applacation
IsolatedGamer
06/12/2014 8:21 pm
IGN: IsolatedGamer
Timezone: CST
Maturity(1 - 10): 8-9 (depending on the day)
Why should we choose you: I am very mature and i am responsible i dont use cuss words as much and i am very nice
Why would you consider yourself a good staff member?: because i am very polite and willing to meet new people and i can help out when in need
What can you do to the server if we choose you?: i can help the server by helping new people and old people
How active can you be?: 4-6 a day
Experience: i am a moderator on a couple servers and a admin on a upcoming network
Position Wanted: Moderator
Anything you'd like to add?: Thanks for hearing me out!!!!!!!!!!!
AxoPax
06/12/2014 8:12 pm
Bump
AxoPax
06/08/2014 6:52 am
Bump
AxoPax
06/07/2014 6:26 pm
Bump
Bager460
06/07/2014 6:39 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
IGN: puhi123

Timezone: GMT+2

Maturity(1 - 10): 8

Why should we choose you:
You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.

Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?:
I think I am a good staff member, because I can handle the pressure the staff members get. I am nice to new people/experienced people, etc..

What can you do to the server if we choose you?:
I can help you configure plugins, make permissions, and handle server disputes. I can also help you advertise. I love helping other servers, and the joy of helping makes me happy. As I said above, I'd like to help you make this server go far! Whether it be fixing things, advertising, or just in general helping, I can do it!
I pretty much know all essentials and some basic plugin configuration.

How active can you be?:
I can be on anywhere from 4 to I guess 8 hours a day, but of course not straight. On week days I have school, so After 4 PM (GMT+2) I can be on. On weekends, I can be on all day unless I'm doing some type of family activity, in which I'd let you know about ahead of time rather than just disappearing

Experience:
My server, - Insta-Prison - Chaotic-Realms Prison - OP Factions - and I am currently only staff on my server, due to these getting shut down or I quit.

I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Chaotic-Realms, a 30 slot public server hosted by McProHosting. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but the owners didn't get alot of donations and they wanted to close the server down. At the end the server was griefed by a developer.
I am also a Mod on Insta-Prison, whitch is owned my MC-JACY (a twitcher) and it is still in progress.

Position Wanted: Any I can get

Anything you'd like to add?:
I can't develop, or really make plugins, but I can configure them usually easily and work with them. I'm good with GroupManager or Pex so I don't know if you use that, it might come in handy. I can also use WorldEdit pretty well, but other than that I know the basics to other plugins, and hey, if I don't I can certainly learn.
AxoPax
06/07/2014 8:43 am
Accepted
AxoPax
06/07/2014 6:28 am
Bump
AxoPax
06/06/2014 6:51 pm
Bump
pontan_the_holy
06/06/2014 6:58 pm
Can i go as Moderator then?
AxoPax
06/06/2014 8:12 pm
Yes, I pm'd you with information.
pontan_the_holy
06/06/2014 2:01 pm
[/quote]Yes[/quote]
Can i go with Moderator then?
across
06/06/2014 1:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: arcross
Timezone: Central
Maturity(1 - 10): 9
Why should we choose you: I have a lot of experience of moderating and I love to help new players when they join and help staff out! I'm mature, calm, and patient! You contact me and I will more then likely be there!
Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: I consider myself a good staff member because I have the experience of being one and am nice to the players that join! I want to help keep players on and make the server strive in anyway!
What can you do to the server if we choose you?: I can help keep players on, help you guys with problems you need, and do anything that server requires and is in need of!
Experience: I have a lot experience at Moderating a server and managing one! I have had Owned and been a Co-Owner in the past and we had a successful server with about 20 people on a day!
Position Wanted: Mod
Proof of builds(Builders only) N/A
Proof of designs(GFX Only) N/A
Anything you'd like to add?: Travel with soccer and basketball! Good with plugins!
AxoPax
06/06/2014 2:17 pm
Accepted
P0stalOffice
06/06/2014 12:40 pm
IGN: kn1te
Timezone: EST US
Maturity(1 - 10): in between 9 and 10 but I do like to have fun.
Why should we choose you: I always try do what I am told. I have gotten co-owner on 2-3 servers. I use correct grammar almost always.
Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: Because I really take my job seriously, I try to handle everything as well as I can.
What can you do to the server if we choose you?:If you choose me I can really potentially help the server such as advertising handling players. and I also know groupmanager really well but I am only familiar with essentials' nodes.
Experience: (Plugin or staff experienece? whatever) GroupManager World Edit World Guard ChestShop. Co-Owner Head-Admin Admin Head-Mod Mod.
Position Wanted: Moderator or Admin you choose I really don't care. I just want to help.
Anything you'd like to add?:
doherjoh
06/06/2014 12:35 pm
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher
IGN: SirTinDoom
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Maturity: 8-9
Why should we choose you?: I have had experience as a staff member a number of times (moderator mostly). I understand the basic rules of being a staff member and what is to be expected. I will help those in need of assistance. I can be on the server most of the day.
Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: I'm mature, respectful to all including those who are not of staff rank. Helpful, and dependable.
What can you do to the server if we choose you?: Do what your supposed to do in Minecraft: build and have fun. I will also help the server in anyway possible. If not, I'll just build .
Experience: Moderator on 4 or more servers. Currently a moderator of one now. I've tried making my own server, but failed, therefore i will help out if i can.
Position wanted: Moderator
AxoPax
06/06/2014 1:32 pm
Accepted, You've been PM'D.
AxoPax
06/06/2014 1:22 pm
Accepted as Moderator, please PM me with your skype as well. Ip has also been PM'D to you.
anonpmc1452645
06/06/2014 12:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Manuluke1
06/06/2014 12:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Manuluke
Timezone: GMT
Why should we choose you: As I am a great help to anyserver and it has been great pleasure working with you.
Experience: I have had experience with Dev,admin,mod and helper
Position Wanted: Dev/op
Proof of builds(Builders only)n/a
Proof of designs(GFX Only)n/a
What makes you a good candidate? I am loyal and hard working and would love to help you out
pontan_the_holy
06/06/2014 11:58 am
IGN: MusicBird
Timezone: UTC
Maturity(1 - 10): I think around 9.
Why should we choose you: Beacuse i got experience as a staff member, i'm calm, i'm mature. And i think i can be a great Admin/mod/OP on you'r server.
Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: I'm calm, but i can make the Rule-breakers feel like they are in hell. I'm Mature as mentioned Above.
What can you do to the server if we choose you?: I will use my whole days just to help out the server.
Experience: I have had my own server, but i had to shut it down beacuse i had Money problems at the time. I'm currently a Co-owner on OPHydroPVP and i have also been admin/Mod on plenty of servers.
Position Wanted: Admin/OP
AxoPax
06/06/2014 12:17 pm
Op is not a rank, administrator only needs "0" so you may not apply for it.
pontan_the_holy
06/06/2014 12:20 pm
Is there any Moderator spots open?

Thanks in advance.
AxoPax
06/06/2014 1:18 pm
Yes
AxoPax
06/06/2014 11:56 am
samuel123abcIGN: samuel123abc
Timezone: CET
Why should we choose you: Because I am batman, everyone loves batman.
Why do you consider yourself a good staff member?: Because I use good grammar, I help people, I like everybody.
What can you do to the server if we choose you?: I can help.
Experience: I own my own server.
Position Wanted: I want to be the administrator because batman wants to be the administrator!
Proof of builds(Builders only): I AM APPLYING FOR ADMINISTRATOR
Proof of designs(GFX Only) I AM APPLYING FOR ADMINISTRATOR

This was just a joke application xD
Sincerely,

Sam

Accepted! Please put more effort into the application next time though.
samuel123abc
06/06/2014 11:55 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Am I acczepted? zD
samuel123abc
06/06/2014 11:55 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
I removed this :p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com