//||The Omnigate Network||\\ Looking for Builders

DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames1/8/16 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 209 4
1/9/2016 11:35 am
DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames
Hello all of you builders out there,

I am one of the staff managers for a new and upcoming server network Omnigate. As of now, we have 3 servers that we are working on atm. The first I would like to point out is a Pixelmon server for version 4.1.3. For those of you that like to build towering statues of your favorite pokemon, and challenging gym arenas for players to enjoy, this would be the place for you. The second is a Medieval/Fantasy RPG server. This server requires a vast custom landscape that can only be carved by the finest of terraformers and medieval styled builders. And last, but not least, is our creative plotworld server. This world will be where many of you will be working on refining your building skills to help better the server and yourselves.

Now that I've gotten the server introduction out of the way, let me introduce you to the part that ya'll are really interested in. There are two kinds of builders on our network, Global Builders and Server-Specific Builders. Global builders are considered to be part of the Network's official build team, while Server-Specific Builders will focus on their individual servers. Depending on your level of skill, and your preference as well, you will be placed into one of these two categories.

Here is a list of how many builders we are looking for:

Pixelmon: 5 (Builders)
RPG: 3-5(Terraformers) 4-6(Builders)
Global: ASAP(Very competitive spot{Must be really good})

Application Format
Click to reveal
Preferred Name:
In-Game Name:
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?:
Maturity level(1-10):
Have you ever been staff before?:
How active can you be?:
Preferred Build Style(Medieval, Terraforming, etc...):
Why do you want to be staff on OmniGate?:
Proof of work(Pics, links, etc...):
Is there anything else you would like to add?:

I wish you all good luck, and I hope to see you on the network soon,

~Drake
DrakenGames
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2016 6:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
jihob
Preferred Name: Fau
In-Game Name: raswod123
Timezone: GMT +1
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: i do have both, my skype is (faunaz99)
Maturity level(1-10): im mature for my age would i say so about a 9.. but i can ose that when joking around etc
Have you ever been staff before?: yes i have, mostly head-builder but ive had most of the ranks you can have on a server.
How active can you be?: pretty much everyday, but might variate when school starts
Preferred Build Style(Medieval, Terraforming, etc...): mediaval, fantasy, steampunk, pretty much many styles.. i can do some terraforming aswell.
Why do you want to be staff on OmniGate?: sounds like an interesting server, that would be cool to build on and help out.
Proof of work(Pics, links, etc...): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ras_wod123/ if that is not enough just tell, ill get some more pics.
Is there anything else you would like to add?: im swedish, so please pardon my english
01/09/2016 11:35 am
DrakenGames
You're accepted as a Global Builder!!!
01/08/2016 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
I-left
Preferred Name: Phase
In-Game Name: xPhase_
Timezone: EST
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: Yes (only msg on it no actual talking )
Maturity level(1-10): 8
Have you ever been staff before?: yes I have been builders on other servers but they were not really.. well you know that nice or active
How active can you be?: I can probably be on like 1/2 hours on this server per day and I can build at least two big things a week maybe more or a lot of little builds
Preferred Build Style(Medieval, Terraforming, etc...): I am really good at making landscapes and at terraforming I can also build house,caves, and much more
Why do you want to be staff on OmniGate?: I want to be staff because I love building and its so fun but I have no real reason to build on single player cause no ones going to see it.
Proof of work(Pics, links, etc...): I don't have any proof but I can build you something if you want
Is there anything else you would like to add?: Yes, I actually wanted to know is this a 1.7.10 or 1.8 server, because my 1.7.10 forge doesn't work but my 1.8 does. Also I hope I get this 'job' because I love building I want to share with the world(s) of Minecraft
01/08/2016 5:32 pm
DrakenGames
I sent you a PM, just check your messages
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome