The Salt Mine

TimePilot's Avatar TimePilot8/20/16 5:29 pm
8/20/2016 5:33 pm
FunkoFactions's Avatar FunkoFactions
New server The Salt MIne is a terrible server. The owner was giving some players everything to start a town when they joined, and others he did not. When a few of us said something about it we were banned without comment. If you like inexperienced noob owners who play favorites and ban when people call em on it, this is the server for you.

He already deleted the other comments exposing him. I think people have the right to spread the word so others do not waste their time on terrible servers. This owner would rather hide what he does to people on his server. That is why he deletes the comments everyday..

If you are tired of wasting your time on servers only to discover the owner is unfair and inexperienced. Lets do something about it. There is YELP for restaurants so people can read reviews about before going there. We need the same for minecraft servers. Anyone interested in doing something like this, or as an idea of how to get this off the ground. Message me, and we can go from there.Cheers!
TimePilot
Level 1 : New Miner