TheCraft Looking for staff and players!

Peter_Caylor's Avatar Peter_Caylor6/17/13 12:35 pm
6/17/2013 4:19 pm
Crazyshotgun's Avatar Crazyshotgun
We are a pvp factions griefing server that needs staff and advertisers for players.

Heres the apps:

Rank Applying for:

IGN:

Reason for joining the server:

How can you help:

Can you donate:

How often can you be on:

The ip is: 108.174.60.83:25965
Peter_Caylor
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2013 4:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Crazyshotgun
Rank Applying for:Mod

IGN:Cr4zySh0tgunGuy1

Reason for joining the server:I used to play on a server called Emerald Siege that was unfortunatly taken down because the head owner couldnt pay for it anymore. Now I am searching for a server that I can help run like I did on it and take this server beyond my past server. By the way, you can trust me because I worked my way up to co-owner by trust and help with the server.

How can you help: I can help because I judge fairly and know when to kick someone and when to ban someone

Can you donate: Yes

How often can you be on: Almost Always
06/17/2013 2:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Flyingdiddy
M1DG3TM3NRank Applying for: I am applying for moderator

IGN: M1DG3TM3N

Reason for joining the server: I enjoy playing on the server and i like the community and i would like to help out

How can you help: I would help new players with commands and any other things that they might need. Also i would stop hackers> I would also stop players from abusing other players. I also will advertise the server on other servers to attract more players.

Can you donate: There is a chance that i may be able to donate

How often can you be on: I can be on every day of the week

Try putting a little more heart in your application. I respect that you can be on everyday but we need to know a little more about you. Still I respect that, just put a little more into it.

-Diddy/The Head Admin
06/17/2013 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
M1DG3TM3N
Rank Applying for: We are applying for moderator

IGN: M1DG3TM3N

Skype: markandgavinslater We are twins and share an account

Reason for joining the server: We enjoy playing on the server and i like the community and i would like to help out. We enjoy playing factions and feel we are good at factions in general. If you consider hunger games we feel we are good at PvP

How can you help: We would help new players with commands and any other things that they might need. Also we would stop hackers> we would also stop players from abusing other players. we also will advertise the server on other servers to attract more players. We can also build if any help is needed e.g. spawn, shops, arenas etc.
We can help out if you are busy and need something done. We feel we would be good for the job as we have been admin on a server before.

Can you donate: There is a chance that we may be able to donate

How often can you be on: We can be on every day of the week
06/17/2013 2:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
mrbliss1
Mmm
06/17/2013 2:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LeikothaAlt
I am Leikotha and I am very interested in applying for a staff position
My age:I am 14
Skype name: Tori.Loveyuh
Maturity: I am very mature, you can see this from my calm behavior and rare use of constant caps or swear words.
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.
What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when theres a close call.
Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod (includes chat mod and reg. mod) 3ish, admin
4. I also co-owned one. I also have owned a server..

I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Admin. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please.

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand.

Hackers: And If they are all like, You are a stupid mod and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. But If you make me mod, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and still counting
06/17/2013 2:39 pm
Flyingdiddy
Congratulations young lady! You have been accepted! Add me on skype
almightyelf123 is my name on skype.

Glad to have you on the team

-Diddy/ The Head Admin
06/17/2013 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
molemans_
Rank Applying for: Admin or Mod

IGN: molemans

Reason for joining the server: Joining a new server gives you a chance to bond and learn more about the main players on the server. You're able to have a fresh, clean start and make some new friends while trying to be the best in a new server that will get popular quick!

How can you help: I am a friendly, open person who is always ready to help! I can be serious when a situation goes bad and I think before I act. I'm able to get along with everybody and solve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'm great at enforcing rules and helping people out when they need it. I'm also experienced and trustworthy when it comes to your server, because I understand that you've put your hard work and time into it. Adding me to your server would be a helpful addition!

Can you donate: Sadly, no. My parents do not allow me to use my credit card over the internet.

How often can you be on: Everyday unless stated otherwise.
06/17/2013 1:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Crazyshotgun
Rank Applying for:Admin

IGN:Cr4zySh0tgunGuy1

Reason for joining the server:I used to play on a server called Emerald Siege that was unfortunatly taken down because the head owner couldnt pay for it anymore. Now I am searching for a server that I can help run like I did on it and take this server beyond my past server. By the way, you can trust me because I worked my way up to co-owner by trust and help with the server.

How can you help: I can help because I judge fairly and know when to kick someone and when to ban someone

Can you donate: Yes

How often can you be on: Almost Always
06/17/2013 1:33 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Dohvakiin
Umm, to that Tyler dude, and to the OP, he just copied and pasted his app He's done it a couple times already, so I wouldnt recommend getting him. My opinion.
06/17/2013 1:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
madtrucker342

IGN:

Reason for joining the server: I really like trying out different servers and this one sounded good

How can you help: I can be reliable for things like building or designing

Can you donate: maybe

How often can you be on: at least 2 or 3 times a week
06/17/2013 1:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xxraidanaidanxx

IGN:XxRaidanAidanxX

Reason for joining the server:I love to help out servers!The staff(well that are on atm, seem really nice!)and the server looks AMAZING, and Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

How can you help:I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Can you donate:Not atm :\

How often can you be on:4-6 hours plus daily
06/17/2013 1:04 pm
Flyingdiddy
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? No

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
06/17/2013 1:19 pm
Peter_Caylor
Accepted, you took what seems to be quite a while on creating your application.
06/17/2013 12:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
xRepublicx
Rank Applying for: Admin

IGN: xRepublic

Reason for joining the server: I love helping servers grow and be fun for MC players. Im a great administrator and always happy to help servers like these to deal with hackers.

How can you help: My goal is to keep this server filled with people to let them play and have fun by advertising or by doing things that the server needs to get this done. Also, if this server is griefing, it wouldn't bother me if some rules is grief allowed.

Can you donate: Maybe, I have a server Im trying to first donate too once I get my allowance. I don't promise anything right now but Im only saying that I may later.

How often can you be on: Atleast 2-4 hours after 7 am, CST.
06/17/2013 12:55 pm
Peter_Caylor
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome