===[ChadzCraft Is Recruiting Staff 1.9.4]===

B0DFIERCE's Avatar B0DFIERCE6/2/16 11:42 pm
6/9/2016 11:29 am
Alaska_Z_'s Avatar Alaska_Z_
mc.bodzcraft.com

Chadzcraft is a new towny-based server that is looking for a dedicated player base to fill our town ranks. Including plug-ins like MobArena, LWC, Economy, and more, the server offers a very farming and mining based economy to make your money and be able to support your towns. Each town has its own unique people, rules, and ways to advance in ranks, from small-plot renters to big shopkeepers and landlords.
We are currently recruiting staff! Chadzcraft is becoming a very large server and we are needing more help. Staff are required to have 20 hours on the server and be able to talk on teamspeak with other staff and the owner.
In the future, Chadzcraft will be implementing custom classes and custom quests to earn money and make each individual person unique in how they make money and how they help their town. Player-owned shops and server shops will help players sell their hard-earned items and be able to buy other items that players are in need of, or for players to be able to deposit some of their money into their town bank to keep their town alive, as there is a small daily tax for towns. If the tax isn’t paid, the town will unclaim all of the land. So we need players that will help make money for their town so it doesn’t fall apart!
Chadzcraft features very kind and helpful staff that are required to be on the server teamspeak if they are online, so that players have a way to contact them outside of just server chat. Currently, we have two admins and four mods that are on daily and actively helping and playing survival mode with the players. There is no spawning in of items, no changing of day to day activities such as /toggledownfall or /set day, so the experience is as real as possible. Staff are always available to help, as is the owner, Chad.
There are donator ranks ranging from $5 to $120 available for purchase that give access to different commands such as /sethome2 and 3 and /fly, as well as Pets and Trails and in-game money. All money raised from donator ranks goes towards upgrading the server and keeping it alive.
The server needs more players to keep the towns alive. We offer a great community and a friendly atmosphere for players to come and enjoy themselves while they play minecraft. Come and join and see what all you’re currently missing! Come play and apply for staff on our website!
B0DFIERCE
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2016 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Alaska_Z_
Been on this server for a week now and i have to say that I'm lovin it! Great staff and many players on.
06/08/2016 11:35 pm
B0DFIERCE
Join today folks!!
06/08/2016 5:25 pm
Dusara
Because my message got removed/censored from their server page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/c ... 194-towny/ I will repost my complaint here.

"Update: The server will probably be great for you as long as you remain a member. If you do become staff, be expected to suck up to the owner at every turn.

I've found Chad to be very disrespectful towards me. I realize some of this is due to miscommunication; like I'll be sarcastic at times and as a result he takes a majority of what I say as sarcasm. But there are several instances I can recall that sarcasm would have no part in.

One of which was 8 days ago when I told Chad I wasn't feeling well and was super light-headed - his response was "Well, if you can't handle the job, I can always demote you."

Just yesterday, I had been fired from my job as a result of not being on that day. I asked Chad why this was, and this is how our pms went: https://goo.gl/photos/fX3ugtyiTFcxUnmu7
I was fired for not being on for a single day. During that day, I may not have been able to get in contact with Chad. But it seems any reason I provide wouldn't have mattered because he was willing to fire me before giving me a chance to explain myself.
Lack of ambition to help the server? Every other day I had been on, helping various users, giving suggestions for the server, pointing out bugs within the server, providing the shaded screenshots you are using in your teamspeak server and on this very page, and this is what you say?
I understand my attitude. Because I'm sarcastic occasionally, you assume I'm sarcastic at all times.
I don't understand where the mis-trust as a mod came in, as it was never stated to me before.
To top things off, after that pm chain between me and Chad, I was permanently banned from his teamspeak, server, and website.

Feel free to point something out if I'm wrong for thinking this way, but I feel an owner that doesn't care if a staff member is sick, and is willing to fire that staff member before giving them a chance to explain themselves is very disrespectful.

Good luck to your server. I no longer want anything to do with it."
06/06/2016 4:28 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
ROBCRAFT1234
I am really interested in this server and I would be glad to help in this great server. I have teamspeak and if you would like to contact me the best option is skype. My username on skype is ROBCRAFT1234. Thanks
06/06/2016 4:30 pm
B0DFIERCE
I added you!
06/06/2016 4:04 pm
BlinqueXiuhcoatl
Still looking! At 20 players online we will be having a drop party!
06/04/2016 4:23 pm
BlinqueXiuhcoatl
Still looking for mods and builders!
06/04/2016 2:49 pm
B0DFIERCE
If you are interested in joining staff, come talk to me on our teamspeak server
chadzcraft.teamspeak3.com
our website has details on how to download and how to connect at
chadzcraft.com

Thank you!
06/03/2016 10:09 pm
gageman088
Hello my name is Gage and i am looking for a server that i can help with. I can spend lots of time on the server and i am very active. Please help a fellow player out and please let me be part of your staff. I have a mic but it isnt the best quality and i also know alot about plugins especially towny. My skype is gageman088 please reply to this i really want to help.
06/04/2016 12:46 am
BlinqueXiuhcoatl
Come onto our server and start playing and talking to us!
06/03/2016 7:24 pm
BlinqueXiuhcoatl
Still looking for staff!
06/03/2016 12:04 am
B0DFIERCE
Thank's for the kind words
06/03/2016 12:03 am
xThexWizardx
Bump! This is an amazing server with a great community that is continuously growing!
06/02/2016 11:56 pm
BlinqueXiuhcoatl
I applied for staff and I talk on teamspeak and I want to say this server is an amazing server to work for and the owner is a really cool guy that listens to his staff and isn't a control freak.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome