TrainPVP - Small Hub Server - STAFF NEEDED!

MJMinerzarmy's Avatar MJMinerzarmy4/4/14 7:56 pm
4/6/2014 1:57 pm
MRL44's Avatar MRL44
This is a brand new server we are starting up and need some help! Some stuff you may need to know is that this server is a small hub server, it is not a bungee-cord server and needs highly trained staff and highly experienced staff, an application template will be listed below! Thanks - MJMinerzarmy!

IP - trainpvp.mcpro.co - PLEASE JOIN RIGHT AWAY IF ACCEPTED!

IGN -
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!]
Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can
Building - [ ?/10]
Do you have skype? -
Does you mic. work fine? -
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper]
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? -
How active are you? -
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10]
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? -
MJMinerzarmy
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MRL44
04/06/2014 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN -MRL44
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!]12
Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can] I used to be an admin, and a helper on the server, but the rank resets brought me back down. i'd say about a 7.
Building - [ ?/10] 5, Building is not my best part of minecraft, but give me some tome, and i can get a good building up :P
Do you have skype? - Yes, PM me for the skype name! :D
Does you mic. work fine? - Yes
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] Any position, preferably Admin, but anything is fine with me!
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I am able to make friends very easily, and help people out with problems.
How active are you? - I am starting to become more active as school work is being finished, school will keep me off until around 3:30 EST.
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10] 6 I used to know a lot until they changed it in 1.6 with the new launcher, i know what many plugins do though,
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - If a player is hacking or breaking the rules, I give them a warning, if they continue to break the rules, I will kick them. If they come back on and cheat again, I will jail them or tempban them, depending on what they are doing. If they continue to hack or break the rules, I will ban them.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, if you accept, please whitelist me and I will be on A.S.A.P! :D
SuperDeath90000
04/06/2014 1:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
IGN - Death90000
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!] 12
Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can - A 10 because I have ran a server before and been a co-owner to both servers are cookiecraft and aliencraft that are no longer active. (You can both look them up if you don't believe me.)
Building - [ ?/10] - 7
Do you have skype? - Yes (I will pm you the skype if I get accepted.)
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] - Moderator/Helper
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I am a fun person who loves to have fun and make new friends but at the same time keep the hackers at bay because hackers just make me so mad!
How active are you? - 2-5 hours on weekdays and 5-12 hours on weekends.
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10] - 7
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - For hacking you will want to ban them and for breaking the rules first it depends on what rule it is on and you will first give them a warning then kick then ban.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.
FFTBC12
04/06/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
How come I cant Join I was Accepted?!?!?!?!?!
XxderpxX325
04/05/2014 4:17 pm
I would like to apply for staff mc user ~XxderpxX325
j_sweval
04/04/2014 9:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ign:jsweval

expierience: 10/10 i was a server owner for a server called leapcraft and it was a hit

building: 10/10 as long as i have the materials

i do not have skype but i do have an email it is jacksonsweval@gmail.com if you need me contact that email

my mic: works preatty good i would say.

position: admin

you should accept me because i am a very nice person and do not get annoyed easily.i am always there to help players with building questions and anything basically.i am also always there to help make changed to the server to make it better, and i am always there to help the owner or even other staff memebers.

how active are you: on weekdays i most likely play from 7:00 pm to 9:00pm and on weekends i will just go on a lot rsandomly like in the morning in the night in the afternoon just like a lot.

how familiar am i with permissions/pliug-ins: 10/10 i always use them.

if someone ws breaking the rules i would firls ask them to stop nicely and then again with more force and then i would bann them and tell you i did and if that was ok.
LastLightProductions
04/04/2014 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN - Shruikan99
Age - 13
Experience - 9/10 I developed Mods/Plugins/Hub Servers for a long time.
Building - 6/10
Do you have skype? - Yes, My Skype name is: Shruikan99
Does you mic. work fine? - $100 Turtle Beach Headset. Very good quality!
Postion - Admin
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I am very experienced in server development. I also have a youtube channel with 800 Subscribers at: www.youtube.com/teamlastlight
How active are you? - Every Day of The Week If I have to.
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - 10/10 PERMISSIONS ARE SO EASY. LOL
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - Kick on Sight. If its very bad I would ban them.
-------------------------------------------
Note:

Add me on Skype: Shruikan99
Riptide_
04/04/2014 9:04 pm
IGN - _Riptide_Thief_
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!] 15
Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can 10/10 forgot to add this: I have owned one seerver and moderate a server
Building - [ ?/10] 8/10
Do you have skype? - Yes (Blood_Archer 184)
Does you mic. work fine? - Eh fixing it to make it better
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] Admin or moderator
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I have owned 2 servers but they have shut down because of lack of many and i know many WE commands. I know how to handle rulebreakers and newcomers.
How active are you? - 9/10
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10] 4/10
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - if he was hacking permanent ban. Rule breaking, First a kick than if he comes on again and keeps doing 20 day ban.
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 9:23 pm
DENIED
Minecrafter2592
04/04/2014 8:52 pm
IGN -Minecrafter2592
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!]:19
Experience - [9/10] I am staff on countless servers, so many I can't mention them all.
Maturity - [10/10]
Building - [ 8/10]
Do you have skype? -Yes, add me. a.ps.user135
Does you mic. work fine? -No, sorry, but you can Instant Message me.(I hope that this fact doesn't affect my application)
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper]:Admin, otherwise what you think you should give me.
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? -I'm a helpful guy who wants to help fellow staff members whenever they need my help, I love helping players too. I am very familar with Most staff ranks as I have been staff on countless servers, so I know what goes on.
How active are you? -Weekdays:3-5 hours and Weekends:6-8 or 9 hours. My timezone is AEST.
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [7/10] I'm more familar with plugins then permissions because most servers I'm staff on have perms set out already.
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? -If it is a hacker, I will get more infomation first, in case they aren't a hacker, if they are hacking, I will instantly ban them, if they aren't, I'll leave them alone. If it is a user breaking a rule, depending on the rule, will warn them, then if they don't stop, kick them, if they continue, if it's chat related, I will mute them, otherwise I will temp-ban them for the time designated (depending on the rule) , if they come back after that time and continue to break the rule, with permission from Owner/Co-Owner, I will ban them. If they stop breaking the rule at any time during this process, I will leave them alone and just warn them 1 more time.
Thanks for reading.
-Minecrafter2592
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:58 pm
ACCEPTED
preston7791
04/04/2014 8:52 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
when i try to join it says all ranks reset
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:55 pm
All whitelisted, and all please join
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
04/04/2014 8:48 pm
Feel free to add me on skype!
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
04/04/2014 8:44 pm
IGN - T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Age - 14
Experience - I owned 3 of my own servers, my longest lasting 3 months, I was also admin on a 1000 slot Minigame server for 2 and a half months
Building - 4
Do you have skype? - Cav-The-Beast
Postion - Mod or Admin, I would Prefer Admin but I don't mind
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I am very experienced, I know a lot about Minecraft although I only had to for around a year. I know many plugins and how to deal with some, I get along well with other and always obey the rules, I know when to ban a hacker or to mute a spammer, I don't give Op or Items away, i'm very polite and try to use good grammar, I will help all staff and members of the server!
How active are you? - I can be on for at least 3+ hours a day
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - Depending on what type 7
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? -I would firstly get evidence then warn him and if I catch him perma ban him for 10 days then life

Thanks for reading:)!
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:47 pm
ACCEPTED
preston7791
04/04/2014 8:43 pm
what is the ip ??
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:44 pm
trainpvp.mcpro.co
preston7791
04/04/2014 8:42 pm
what is the ip
Yihong02
04/04/2014 8:41 pm
Ip did not work :/
Yihong02
04/04/2014 8:40 pm
Could you pm me if possible?
Yihong02
04/04/2014 8:30 pm
IGN - Yihong02

Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!] 13 (maturity counts)

Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can
8-9, I am both experienced in building and a little in configuring plugins such as:
World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, Announcer, Citizens, Core-Protect, Multiverse (all versions), and some more minor ones. I know a fair amount about group manager. I have also owned my own server and managed it for about 2 months.

Building - [ ?/10] 8, I'm good at making spawns and minor buildings for decorations.

Do you have skype? - Yes, add me : edward.skype123

Does you mic. work fine? - Yes, I have a turtle beach headset.

Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] Moderator or admin if possible.

Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - I have actually home-hosted a server without proper hosting and still managed to get 15 people on daily. I can advertise the server if needed but not on other server because they could shut yours down.

How active are you? - Weekdays: 1-2 hours. Weekends: all the time

How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10] 7-8

If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - I would look around for any higher positioned staff, have them handle it. If there wasn't not anyone else on, I would try to contact you. If you are not available, I would take the problem into my own hands. I will try to figure out the cause, and if it was careless, I would then take out the old ban hammer and kicking boot.

Hopes this was a okay application.
Thanks!
-Edward
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:36 pm
ACCEPTED
preston7791
04/04/2014 8:28 pm
Ok thank you. Please add me to skype ok ?
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:23 pm
FFTBC12FFTBC12
I am good with minecraft and know my way around certain commands, so around 9
Building is about an 8 if I know what to build, and if other people are with me also building
Mod or admin, if possible
I am always motivated when it comes to minecraft, especially when people tell me to do it
I can be immature when we are joking around at times, but usually on situations I am willing to handle what ever the problem is.

I am always on during weekends, and on 3-4 days during the week( School) and sometimes i may get grounded from my Laptop, so mostly all the time.

ACCEPTED

I am about a 5 when it comes to plugins, mostly good at Essentials

If some one is breaking rules I will give them one warning. but if they do not stop I will either send them to the jail(if there is one) or kick them or even ban them if they do not cooperate.

If some one is hacking I will ask them to stop and give them chances and handle it like I would if someone is breaking the rules, but if the situation is serious, then I will not hesitate to handle the situation.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
P.S I have a youtube channel so I could always advertise? But yea THANK YOU![/quote]
preston7791
04/04/2014 8:09 pm
IGN -preston7791
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!]13
Experience - [10/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can i have been staff for over 4 years
Building - [ 8/10]
Do you have skype? - yes my skype is exoticdrone
Does you mic. work fine? -yes
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] helper or moderator
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - i think u should accept mine over other cause i am very mature loyal and deticated person. I have a very out of the box creative and adventerious building mind. I will work my butt of for the owner and all of the staff members i will do what ever the owners say or the admins say.
How active are you? - i am very active i would be on every day of the week
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [7/10]
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? - First i would tell them to stop hacking then i would kick than i would warn them with a temp ban then i would ban them
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:26 pm
ACCEPTED
FFTBC12
04/04/2014 8:08 pm
FFTBC12
I am good with minecraft and know my way around certain commands, so around 9
Building is about an 8 if I know what to build, and if other people are with me also building
Mod or admin, if possible
I am always motivated when it comes to minecraft, especially when people tell me to do it
I can be immature when we are joking around at times, but usually on situations I am willing to handle what ever the problem is.

I am always on during weekends, and on 3-4 days during the week( School) and sometimes i may get grounded from my Laptop, so mostly all the time.

I am about a 5 when it comes to plugins, mostly good at Essentials

If some one is breaking rules I will give them one warning. but if they do not stop I will either send them to the jail(if there is one) or kick them or even ban them if they do not cooperate.

If some one is hacking I will ask them to stop and give them chances and handle it like I would if someone is breaking the rules, but if the situation is serious, then I will not hesitate to handle the situation.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
P.S I have a youtube channel so I could always advertise? But yea THANK YOU!
_Gamer_FTW
04/04/2014 8:04 pm
IGN -_Gamer_FTW
Age - [Any age as long as you are highly experienced!]13
Experience - [?/10] Any other info you would like to add here, you can10
Building - [ ?/10]8
Do you have skype? -Yes _Gamer_FTW|#Unity Elite
Does you mic. work fine? -Yes
Postion - [Moderator, Admin, Helper] Admin or up
Why should I accept you, What makes you different from others? - Can tell you if we skype
How active are you? - I am on everyday
How familiar are you with permissions/plugins? - [?/10]10
If a player is hacking/breaking the rules, what will you do? -Ban them or kick and tempban but first warn them
MJMinerzarmy
04/04/2014 8:20 pm
DENIED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome