TrollCraft

MCTechnician17's Avatar MCTechnician172/18/13 9:02 am
2/18/2013 9:21 am
KillerPro's Avatar KillerPro
Come To Our Server TrollCraft We Are Merged With Another Server SilverCraft Come Visit Enjoy Both Server's..

Rank's Are Different On Each Server but Items Stay So More Supplie's.

IP:173.169.34.244

If Server's Offline Please Check Every 5 Min. Trust Me We Want You On.

HUB Is In Progress If You Wanna Goto SilverCraft Please Ask A Owner Or HeadAdmin.
MCTechnician17
Level 32 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2013 9:21 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Prince
KillerPro

IGN:tejawithekill

Maturity:9, I like to throw some jokes out there once in a while.

Why should we pick you:I respect the Owner for maintaining such a big server and i want to support him to the best of my ability. I feel like the owner is a genius for keeping a server like that and i have full respect to not do anything that may hurt the server severely. Trust cant be said as much as done. I can only promise you so much, I need to show you in order for a trust to build.

What are you good at?:I'm good at being the organized staff member in a server. I think of myself as a leader, and as a leader, I always need things to be running smoothly. When it comes to discipline, I do not believe in permanent bans, because I always believe in second chances.

Can you be trustworthy: Yes!, this is a question that almost everybody will answer as yes. When I say yes, I am saying that i will only allow myself to do what the admins allow me to do. I will not cross the Owners line of what not to do. I always hated when my own Admins would do anything that has not been said by me. I have had many complaints of Admins abusing their powers and having their fun with it. You need to do what's best for the server and do not abuse your powers.

How can you help the server:I can help the server by possibly donating, because this topic looks very serious and you look like your actually going to keep the server running, so I most likely will donate. I can also help the server by popping by every player every once in a while, just to make sure that they are not X-raying, modding, hacking, flying, etc. I am also pretty experienced in plugins, WorldEdit, McMMO, MobDisguise xD, WorldGuard, Hawkeye, etc.

Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people:Ofcourse! I can also be a help to lower ranking people aswell. If I happen to know something that a higher or lower rank doesn't know, I would gladly help them with their situations.

Can you help people if they have questions:Ofcourse! I'm always open to questions and comments. I do not get annoyed easily, so If another player is getting annoyed by something, I would help them resolve their question/problem until it is SOLVED.

How many hours are you on:I can be on for 3-4 hours per day on the weekdays after school, and 6-10 hours a day on the weekends. Varies from what I'm planning later.

Email (Optional):tejaswiku@rocketmail.com feel free to add me as a contact and message me!

Any other details (Optional):I am on top of my game. I know whats going on in the minecraft world and I am not only familiar with a few world edit command, I know this game inside-out. I am willing to do anything to make a server great! Not only that but i am addicted to minecraft and will have all my skills projected onto the server along with my server mates to build a great server. I have a strong feel for a profound community that will improve the overall quality of the game. I know what the server needs to strive and be as successful as needed. I am more of a person of action, let my talent be implanted in this new server.

My grammar is in great shape and can be used in serious situations if needed to. I usually spell all my words right and i am sort of like a grammar nazi myself. Grammar nazi is when a person get weery due to wrong use of grammar or spelling. I don't take anybodies speech strong unless it has unity and strong base grammar.

I am a really social guy and always greet all the newcomers on my own server, I really like to communicate with my server mates as i will be playing with them and that's how you build a strong solid community. Community is key to a great minecraft server as it allows the player to have more than themselves to rely on and communicate with. This allows for more players on the server and a strong based system to be implied.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome