TyphoonCraft - Needs all type of staff!

TyphoonCraft's Avatar TyphoonCraft12/27/12 10:15 am
1/18/2013 3:48 pm
RagingAcid's Avatar RagingAcid

TyphoonCraft is a group of Minecraft servers, invented in an attempt to provide the most fun environment a Minecrafter can have to game in. With a planned five servers, no matter what type of Minecraft you like to play, we'll have something for you!

To help us make this happen, please consider volunteering your time as staff or donating a small amount of money. Remember, even a small donation can go a long way towards renting the servers/teamspeak. To donate go to our website.

To apply for one of the staff positions below, please register on our forums and post in the Staff Applications thread in the Announcments forum using the appropriate template. Reading the pages on the main website for information first is highly recommended, especially for Mod and Admin apps (hint!).

The staff we will require:

Web designer x1

We will need a web designer to help with the skinning of our forums and other visual changes. Possible work with plugin developers to create a web interface for plugins may be necessary. You must have good knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as phpBB. Creativity is a good asset too.

Application Template

IGN:
Previous Experience (Please include examples):
Web Design Knowledge (Languages and software):
Why do you want it?:
Why should we pick you?:
Anything else you think is relevant:

Graphic designer x1 or x2
We will need a graphic designer or two to come up with signatures and banners for our forums and advertisements. You must show an example of your work.

Application Template

IGN:
Software Used (for reference):
Why do you want it?:
Why should we pick you?:

Engineer x2

We will need an engineer or two to keep an eye on our servers and assist with setup. It will be their job to prevent/fix crashes and to keep the servers up as much as they can.

Application Template

IGN:
Previous Experience with Minceraft servers:
Why do you want it?:
Why should we pick you?:

Developer x3

We will need someone to help maintain and possibly code plugins. These people will also write permissions files for our servers and will help to configure our plugins.

Application Template

IGN:
List plugins you are familiar with:
Any experience with coding plugins?:
Why should we pick you?:

Moderator x50

Obviously we will need people present on the servers to keep an eye on members and enforce the rules. The best applicants will be made Super Moderators and the very best may be made Head Mod on a server.

Application Template

IGN:
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted):
Previous Experience:
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?:
Why should we pick you?:

(Application should be fairly lengthly, but not as long as admin app)

Admin x30

These people will spend a lot of time ingame administrating the servers. The best applicants may be made Senior Admins or Head Admins. The Server President and Server Vice-President roles will also be chosen from these applicants.

Application Template

IGN:
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted):
Previous Experience:
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?:
Why should we pick you?:

(Application should be fairly lengthly for an admin position)

Please note that the ability/willingness to donate will not affect our choice of staff, but will get you noticed in the future. Also note that donaters may get one of the VIP ranks depending on how much they donate.
TyphoonCraft
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RagingAcid
01/18/2013 3:48 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: RagingAcid

Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): Yeah i got banned for arguing with a griefer on a no grief server (he was a donator)

Previous Experience: I play on servers alot but this is my first application

What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: Ill warn them and then ill mute them

Why should we pick you?: I am very active, mature and i keep the server alive
ttopaz mman
01/18/2013 3:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:Topazman
Previous Experience: I am a coder, designer, and a engineer. I have a a+ in ict and engineering. I also got a B+ in art and am very experienced with coding. Shortly I am going to start doing my own game. I have done lot's of coding in the past using c++, javascript, html, css, python and much more. I used to do mysql databases and got payed for it to
List plugins you are familiar with: Any plugins you can name but the unpopular one's I wont know
Any experience with coding plugins?: Yes I can make custom ones mods.
Why should we pick you?: Because I know what I'm doing.
Anything else you think is relevant: I can very help out I haven't put to much detail in this application but I can proove so I am a very good developer
TyphoonCraft
01/18/2013 3:31 pm
We are doing some changes to our website over tonight and some of tomorrow this will mean some downtime for the website. So if you would like to apply for a staff position pleas post it here until i say otherwise.

We appoligise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks

Typhooncraft owners
TyphoonCraft
01/17/2013 10:20 pm
I would like for all farther applications to be done on our forum www.typhooncraft.co.uk/forums
Ashburn_boy
01/17/2013 8:14 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
These people will spend a lot of time ingame administrating the servers. The best applicants may be made Senior Admins or Head Admins. The Server President and Server Vice-President roles will also be chosen from these applicants.

Application Template
IGN: ashburn_boy
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): 1 simply because the dude just plainly black and white didn't like me at all.
Previous Experience: I have experience with Co-Owner,Admin,Head Builder and Terraformer.
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: If they do not stop I Would mute them for up to 30 seconds if they continue I'll mute them longer
Why should we pick you?: Because I think that I would be a great help to your staff because I become very dedicated.
Anything else you think is relevant: I can sometimes be strict and nice

(Application should be fairly lengthly for an admin position)

Please note that the ability/willingness to donate will not affect our choice of staff, but will get you noticed in the future. Also note that donaters may get one of the VIP ranks depending on how much they donate.
mylesbrowne
01/17/2013 8:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: mbrowne
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): No other previous bans...
Previous Experience: I am staff on 4 servers and I have been helping out with a lot of other servers also. But I have had experience on a lot of other servers before but most of them are down now.
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: I would kick them 1 time and if the joined again and started doing it again mute/jail.
Why should we pick you?: I think you should help me because I help players a lot and I am never ill mannered towards them. I have good grammar and I do not use slang sometimes/at all in servers. I also believe I am the best choice because if someone is new to the server and doesn't know what to do/ where to go I will help them to figure that out

Anything else you think is relevant: I have skype myles905, also add me on skype to ask any other questions you may have
TyphoonCraft
01/17/2013 8:02 pm
Going through some of the apps and i can see they are looking good now i have moved them all to our forums for consideration it would help us if you made an account on there. And tomorrow we will be building our spawn for the 30 slot server i will be getting on Sunday. so if you want to help with that please email me at kirbill97@typhooncraft.co.uk ..... and make an account on our forums at
www.typhooncraft.co.uk/forums
TyphoonCraft
01/17/2013 7:58 am
We are getting a 30 slot server on Sunday so go to our website and get your staff position.
TyphoonCraft
01/16/2013 5:07 pm
We are looking through our current applications now, but we still have many more spaces availible! Even if you do not wish to be staff, please consider donating at our website!
NicoF17
01/15/2013 10:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: NicoF17

Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): Caps. Language. Trolling. PvP. (Having Fun.....) Never banned for grief though!

Previous Experience: Tons of Servers as Admin, Co Owner, Mod, and bunch of others. Admin on a popular server named pigcraft (Tekkit)

What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: Warn then mute.

Why should we pick you?: I want this position because, I love being and helping guests or lower ranks.I want it to help out the server from griefers, hackers and rule breakers. I dont want to be staff for the power or gamemodes, because i love playing survival but i want it because I love helping new servers become great and successful. I can make videos, bring in friends which are also great staff members from my server, i can post on various websites to come to this server and all around. Being a staff member is a great time, and i would definetly enjoy being one with you guys!

Anything else you think is relevant: Im also good at Making skins, maps and server stuff. I am a good and fast builder. I can be mature if i want to be.
ShockEpic
01/15/2013 10:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Edit: I recently became extremely familiar with all of the CentOS layout etc. Please ignore what I roiginally said about having no idea what CentOS was.
ShockEpic
01/12/2013 6:20 pm
Engineer Application - ShockEpic

IGN: ShockEpic

Previous Experience with CentOS: While I have no experience with coding of any sort, managing errors, and crashes are my specialties. I understand that you may be looking for a Engineer with coding abilities, but I feel that one without may be an advantage as well. The one Engineer without that knowledge would be capable of handling the more up-front errors, crashes and server problems, while the coding Engineer would work with the miniscule details of the element.

Previous Experience with Minceraft servers: I am/was staff on a total of 5 servers. On each server, I carried a different rank, usually in the range of Admin - Co-Owner. The community there respected me, and rewarded me as I was told I showed "exemplary work and true dedication". I would like to make this great impact on the community of YOUR server, by becoming an Engineer.

Why do you want it?: The rank Engineer beckons to me not because of the powers, permissions, or even the title. As Engineer, I would feel that I would be highly sufficient in aiding and assisting the community in a prosperous way. In advantage to this, (being an Engineer and all) I would deal with crashes and errors as swiftly and quickly as possible, as to cause no disruption in the server and its community.

Why should we pick you?: I would hope that you would pick me by my intentions, wants, hopes, and predictions for what this server could bring to players of Minecraft. Assisting the community is the one way I can give back to the community who gave all of us this great game. Of course, plus the fact that I feel that an Engineer fits me as a person, as I fit into it as a job. I wish you all good luck in your staff application selection process. ~ShockEpic

Extra Information:
- I am 13 but turning 14 soon
- My real name is Spencer, feel free to call me by it.
- I am capable of being online and available about 20-30 hours a week.
- If you need to contact me please use my Skype and IM me. My username on Skype is: ShockEpic

Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoy reading this application,
ShockEpic (Spencer)
DirtyShirt
01/12/2013 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ADMIN
IGN: redbingo78
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): used to use xray in 1.3.2 and got banned, but thats it.
Previous Experience: yes... i was recently an admin, but he doesnt open the server anymore so im looking for a new position
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: give them a warning, mute them temporarily, and then ban if they do it after.
Why should we pick you?: great builder who can build about anything.
Anything else you think is relevant: i have a friend and we work great together and are making a really nice town... if you want to see it so far, contact me and ill give you a link. it is not the other one on my account... but if you want you can check it out, it's quite funny.

PS I will use better spelling and capitalization on the server!
Thewolf321
01/12/2013 12:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Thewolf321
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): I have never been banned.
Previous Experience: I have Co-Owned a server before. I have been the Senior Admin on multiple servers, including, Optimum GT, Venezia, and HC. However, they are all closed now.
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: Mute them, /tell them why.
Why should we pick you?: Because I will most certainly be a great addition to your team. I am intelligent, I am strategic, I am analytical, and I can assure you that no one else will handle situations, quite like I do.
Anything else you think is relevant: I am experienced with most plugins, so if you need any help with that, just let me know.
PEEWEE7
01/12/2013 12:31 pm
I made like the first app and no one looked at it...
Tylermurray13
01/12/2013 6:05 pm
Be patient he has tons to read
TyphoonCraft
01/12/2013 3:22 pm
We were going to have a look over the apps within a week, but unfortunatly we recieved very few. With a few more added recently, I'll look over them and get back to people by Wednesday (but most should be done by tomorrow). Remember, we still need lots more staff, so spread the word to your friendS!
TyphoonCraft
01/12/2013 12:22 pm
OK, from now on applications on here will also be reviewed. We need lots of staff, so tell all your friends!
MockJuul
01/12/2013 10:11 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Sorry Typhoon But I can't register on your site. My computer is Glitchy so I must apply on here.

Moderator Application
IGN: Doo_Doo_Dont
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): I have never been banned for Griefing or any other Stupid Reasons.
Previous Experience: I am currently Admin on a few servers, and a Co Owner on a server CURRENTLY. This does not include other servers in the past.
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: Mute them. If somehow they keep going, Kick, Any more Ban. End of story. I do not like hackers or Griefers.
Why should we pick you?: Because I am very good with Plugins (Factions, WorldEdit, DisguiseCraft, WorldEssentials, Powertool, and More.)
Anything else you think is relevant: I just appreciate you reviewing my application.
Please respond ASAP or if you have a skype PM me it and we can do any other thing you may require me to do.

Thanks for Everything - Minecraft_Dude1999 (AKA Doo_Doo_Dont)
alemaly
01/12/2013 9:43 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: alemaly
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): 1 i think
Previous Experience: A ton im staff on ninescraft sky block and many more
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: I would sya please stop it or ill kick/mute/tempban you
Why should we pick you?: Idk. well im really nice I like to help people and and all I think i could the the server
Anything else you think is relevant: Nope
Tylermurray13
01/12/2013 9:40 am
IGN: tylermurray13
Applying for: Admin
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): No, I have never been banned on any other server since my time on minecraft
Previous Experience: I have been moderator on ToxIccraft an admin on Vhalcraft
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: I will mute them for 10minutes if it continues then I kick then after kick temp ban
Why should we pick you?: Im a very good listener I don't like cheeky people who disrespect everyone. I dont like people who use mods to gain a higher advantage than any other player on the game
Anything else you think is relevant: I live in ireland I will be on the server 3-4 hours a day or maybe more. I will mostly be on survival (even if i get gm). I dont spawn items for others because it is unfair and abusive
TyphoonCraft
01/12/2013 9:18 am
Staff positions are still open, get your applications in ASAP!
TyphoonCraft
12/27/2012 12:09 pm
If we get abusers they will be demoted. and all apps will be reviewed over the next week and all successful applicants will be contacted .
anonpmc771545
12/27/2012 11:24 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Uhmazin
12/27/2012 11:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Please review my application
TyphoonCraft
12/27/2012 11:01 am
Please post apps on our forums www.typhooncraft.co.uk/forums
sneakyninjaaa
12/27/2012 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Application Template for administrator

IGN: sneakyninjaaaa ( i am buying a new account soon )

Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): to be honest yes i have been banned on a server before, this was a faction server and i was a member of the faction darksiderz the owner destroyed the base and blamed all the members, there were only 3 of us so we got banned as the faction owner who framed us was friends with an admin.
Previous Experience: i have been admin on many servers in the past, and i am very good at head admin as i have some good experiences with that aswell. i am head admin ona server at the moment to proove this i can give you the ip. but i would dedicate more time to one of your servers
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: if they spam 5 times they get a mute for 10 minuits and if they spam over 5 again /kick [name] if this repeats they get a /temp ban for a day and after that i will consult a higher rank and see what they think of the matter it would probably end in a /ban.
Why should we pick you?: you should pick me as i am very good at enforcing all types of members as players to admins. i can help look after and donate every once in a while. i can give advice to higher and lower ranks and help them out with their problems. i can help choose what plugins to get and decide on peoples punishments.
i can enforce to the best of my ability and get lots of new players to the community. i would treat everyone fairly no matter if one of them is my friend they would be treated like another person that i didnt even know. and i would generally be a great asset to the server.
i have skype elliot.phillips69
raidcall (i would have to find out my name)
i am on my pc a lot up to 12 hours a day
hope you concider picking me for the role of admin
thank you
TyphoonCraft
12/27/2012 10:36 am
Try it now. Sorry
Uhmazin
12/27/2012 10:32 am
Same Thing
TyphoonCraft
12/27/2012 10:32 am
Sorry, fixed.
Uhmazin
12/27/2012 10:30 am
I registered,and for some reason,I don't see a pm button on your profile
TyphoonCraft
12/27/2012 10:27 am
Please PM me on the TyphoonCraft forums, applications posted here will not be accepted.
Uhmazin
12/27/2012 10:26 am
IGN:xbgun123
Previous Bans: Nope
Previous Experience: I own my own server so I had alot of experience
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: Warn Them
Why should we pick you?: I am very mature,active,and I like to help new player for them to become success
Anything else you think is relevant: No

Please Private Message Me If I have been selected or not,also what is the ip address
PEEWEE7
12/27/2012 10:23 am
IGN: PEEWEE7
Previous Bans (or other punishments. Be honest and you may still be accepted): Well most of the bans for PEEWEE7 was from my brother but the recent ones I did were on a boring server I was just talking then I said a servers name NOT THE IP then boom ban
Previous Experience: I have been Admin on 10 servers Co-Owner on 2 Mod on 5 (they have shut down cause either 1. forgot to update or 2. got DDosed or hacked BAD
What should you do if someone is spamming the chat?: mute them or kick
Why should we pick you?: I never give up, I like helping others, I like making new friends, I know almost every command, I do NOT abuse, I will be very hard working and check on the players every once and a while to see if they need any help or if they are cheating/hacking I can catch them doing so, I LOVE minecraft, I am very responsible, and I am very nice and fun yet some what serious guy
Anything else you think is relevant: I will NEVER let you down I will play 1-8 hours a day and I am very mature yet sometimes have some fun and I look forward to playing with you and getting to know you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome