||>Valkre MMO <|| Recruiting for Staff!

Perkus Maximus's Avatar Perkus Maximus9/15/15 12:12 pm
1 emeralds 181 4
9/16/2015 12:38 am
pigzslayer101's Avatar pigzslayer101
Valkre MMO Server Recruitment

Founded by Gesano, Valkre is a Up-coming hole new experience to the Minecraft Community. Valkre is based of a dream that I had one day about a castle and villages throughout the lands. I am planning to re-create the hole story to a Minecraft MMO server. But in order to accomplish such thing, I need some help with it. I am looking for mature and respectful players who are at-least 15 and know some about middle ages.

What Valkre will offer!

*Hole new experience for the Community.
*unique Structure and backstory.
*Lot's of quest's, adventure's and villages to explore.
*24/7 Staff support.
*Pages & Pages of lore behind the server and structures.
*All ways up-to-date.
*New features added every so often (We may do a update every week.
- And a hole load more that the MMO Community will enjoy throughout!

Recruitment

We are in-need of staff support, So we are looking for Loyal, Mature and respectful staff. We are specifically looking for people who can spend around 3-4 hours daily working towards the server. Once the server makes profit. Moderators and above will be highly payed monthly.

What we require you too have!

Name:
What position would you like to apply for?:
Tell use abit about yourself?:
Why would you like to join the Valkre Community?:
Do you have any experience is Moderating or Administrator?:

Any additional notes go here?:

Contact me on Skype if you would like to talk further! Matt_Gesano
Email: Mattgesano@gmail.com

Server IP: Coming Soon!
Perkus Maximus
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2015 12:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
pigzslayer101
Name:micah
IGN:pigzslayer101
Do you have a working microphone?:same
What position would you like to apply for?:builer / admin can do some command systems though
Tell use abit about yourself?:Im 16 played minecraft for 4yr staffed 3 times
Why would you like to join the Valkre Community?:It is a twist to a normal server and sounds really fun
Do you have any experience is Moderating or Administrator?:kinda
09/15/2015 11:30 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
manlyteddybear
Name: Joshua
IGN: Manlyteddybear
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
What position would you like to apply for?: builder/staff
Tell use abit about yourself?: i am a professional builder and a great staff i can manage servers well and keep them tidy, i can also be on atleast 4-5 hours on a weekend
Why would you like to join the Valkre Community?: so i can help the server develop
Do you have any experience is Moderating or Administrator?: no
09/15/2015 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BinkyBoy
Name: Alan
IGN: Bink3Boy
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
What position would you like to apply for?: Moderator(I can also help with building and lore writing etc)
Tell use a bit about yourself?: I live in the United States, I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now and I really enjoy working on these types of servers. I am available everyday for atleast 5-6 hours(more on the weekends.)
Why would you like to join the Valkre Community?:I would like to join because for the past few months I have always wanted to create an MMORPG server that really immerses the player in the world. I also great with coming up with ideas and I had an entire google doc filled with ideas for a server like this that I want to make a reality not just words on a paper.
Do you have any experience is Moderating or Administrator?: Yes, I have been a Mod/Admin on more then 5 servers and all of them have had a great amount of success.
09/15/2015 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
danieldoesstuff
Name: Daniel, but my friends call me dan

IGN: danieldoesstuff

Do you have a working microphone?: I do

What position would you like to apply for?: mod

Tell use abit about yourself?: hey! my name is Daniel, from israel, 14 and a half years old, a great roleplayer, with a lot of past experience, in role-play and being a staff member in a server. if you want to know anything else, just ask, im always here

Why would you like to join the Valkre Community?: I love minecraft, and I love RP. if you combine those that's the best game for me.
I want to join the server because I can help it grow, I can help new players with everything they need, RP tips or even few commands they need to know about, i can help this community grow, and make it more fun, for me, for the staff members and for all the players.

Do you have any experience is Moderating or Administrator?: i do, i was an helper, mod, head mod, admin, head admin and almost co - owner.

and if you need\want to know more things about me\my life\my past experience\ETC just ask me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome