Valkyrie Server Hiring Developers!

prodegy's Avatar prodegy11/9/13 3:41 pm
11/10/2013 3:13 pm
prodegy's Avatar prodegy
Hi there! I am Sam, one of the owners of the Valkyrie Server and team leader of Team Valkyrie. I am hiring 6 talented developers for the server to help us grow. The position will require you to develop and maintain on average 1-3 plugins a person for the server and also participate in a much larger group project (Details if you are hired). Along with an agreed payment, you will receive recognition on the server with a [Developer] rank. The Valkyrie Server is hoping to grow new heights these next few months and to do that, you need fresh new custom ideas for your server. If you are interested in the position please reply with the application below filled out.

There are 6 Developer postions left!

Click to reveal
APPLICATION
Maturity level w/ desc.(1-10):
Programming skill w/ desc.(1-10):
Years of experience:
Links to previous projects:
Positions on previous servers:
Why do you want to develop for us:
prodegy
Level 24 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2013 2:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
redbulleric
Do you need a Web Developer?
11/10/2013 3:13 pm
prodegy
No we are just looking for Java, Python, etc..

still need a name change from a neutral and public view

We like the name Valkyrie and will be keeping it. It only sounds odd to you , most people tend to like the name. But thank you for your suggestion.

(Please try and keep the thread to the topic)
11/10/2013 2:10 pm
prodegy
WaterNode since you have some questions I would love to answer the, I you add me on Skype (Sam.bowen16) we can talk there. Also, Valkyrie is a fictional goddess.
11/10/2013 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
irakian999
still need a name change from a neutral and public view
11/10/2013 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
irakian999
I swear Valkyrie is the name of that girl from that kids skeleton book? You may need a name change
11/10/2013 1:31 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Kernul
Ah okay thanks. I can do some javascript, but i'm not applying then.
11/10/2013 1:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Kernul
So is this just in Java?
11/10/2013 1:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
WaterNode
I'm going to guess they might need Python scripting and Javascript scripting for WorldEdit, Multiverse, or MCEdit as well.
11/10/2013 1:23 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
WaterNode
Minecraft Username: WaterNode
Maturity level w/ desc.(1-10): A description of what, exactly? No one is perfectly mature, but in a typical environment, I would say a 8-9.
Programming skill w/ desc.(1-10): I honestly think these 1-10 questions are a comparison. Compared to an average person with no programming knowledge, maybe a 8 - 9. But compared to a developer that might work for Mojang as 10, maybe a 6 - 7. I prefer to raise the score by having the opportunity to work with others.
Years of experience: Nearing two years.
Links to previous projects: Most of my projects are private, I'm sorry, I can't share them.
Positions on previous servers: In my two years of minecraft I've been moderator on countless servers, administrator on maybe... 30? And I've been promoted to co-owner quite a few times as well, 10 - 20.
Why do you want to develop for us: I actually still have questions about what we will do in team Valkyrie. Mainly curiosity, for now.
11/10/2013 11:20 am
prodegy
We still have 6 positions open! Apply with application above! You will be paid!
11/09/2013 4:37 pm
prodegy
Nosslark, thank you for taking the time to respond to the post but we are not looking for staff. We are looking for developers with experience in programming to develop plugins for our server.
11/09/2013 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
nosslark
APPLICATION

Minecraft Username: Specialjonte

Maturity level w/ desc.(1-10): 8

Programming skill w/ desc.(1-10): 8

Years of experience: 2

Links to previous projects: None

Positions on previous servers: I've been moderator on about 4-5 servers and i have had one myself.

Why do you want to develop for us: I want to help build a server cause i am really bored to be honest and i want to be in a community wether it's as a moderator or just a regular player!
+ im not so great fixing mods / bukkit etc. but you know, i know how to make texturepacks servers play around with redstone etc.

My real name is Jack and im from Sweden my english isn't so well, but it is'nt that bad either!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome