VastRealms - Need Developers

GUNZxNxROSEZ's Avatar GUNZxNxROSEZ8/1/14 12:57 pm
1 emeralds 195 3
8/15/2014 3:24 am
PuddanatorMC's Avatar PuddanatorMC

Hello there! I am GUNZxNxROSEZ one of the Owners at VastRealms. I am making this post because we are in need of server developers. We need people that are experienced and who know what they are doing.

Background on the Server
VastRealms is a Minecraft minigame server that is currently in early Alpha. We will be having games like Hitman, Prison Run, Ultra TnT Run, Prison, Factions, and KitPvP. We have one dev currently working alone and thats why we are asking for more plugin developers. If you wish to be apart of the amazing team keep reading you will know how.

What you will be doing
Basically what you would be doing is making the servers custom plugins, helping with future mini-games and any thing we might want coded, or added to the server. Dont worry you wont be alone coding all by yourself. We have a Head-Dev jollie000l. Hes gonna be in charge of the other developers and we will make sure that he reports back to us if your doing a good job or not. And no you will not get console so please dont ask.

Advantages
There are mostly the common advantages that you will get as developer. One being you will always know whats coming to the server before any player joins the game. You will also be apart of the development team and everyone will get to see the amazing people who have coded the server and made the server an awesome community. Being developer means that you must keep whats coming to the server private and staff only notice. Failing to do so will get you removed and or warned.

Requirements
There are some requirements that we need before you want to apply for dev.
  • -Microphone or anything device to talk with
  • -Skype Required
  • -Previous (plugin / web) work
  • -Must be on server daily

Applying
Once you have all the requirements above your ready to apply for the developer position. Down below is the format on applying for developer. (Anything marked with a * is required)
  • Name
  • :
  • IGN:
  • :
  • :
  • Previous Projects
  • :
  • Years of Experience
  • :
  • Comments:

If your accepted you will be notified by one of the Owners on VastRealms and we will go into a call and interview you there with another member of staff. If your denied you will get a comment on your post with a sorry message. Well I hope all of you make awesome applications, and I am looking forward into reading them ! Thanks and Happy Gaming!

Best Regards,

VastRealms Staff
GUNZxNxROSEZ
Level 1 : New Miner