Velum PvP Recruitment | Need A Co-Owner | Custom Enchants

AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv212/30/15 4:07 pm
1 emeralds 199 4
12/31/2015 8:52 am
AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv2
Hey guys, I,m starting a Minecraft server.

Basically the server will be called Velum PvP.

The server will be a anti pay to win server but we will have Custom Enchants. Basically Custom Enchants will be available if U enchant an item level 20+.

But I need to implement this stuff with the help of you guys, I have the layout of the server finished but I need to add the custom touches to make it awesome for you faction Players out there.

I will be selecting One Special Person for the Co-Owner position which will give you a big advantage such as The Ability to have the 2nd Highest Rank, The Ability to hire your own staff, and the ability to give players the experience of a great server.

Velum PvP Will Be A Mainly PvP Server so guaranteeing it isn't pay to win is a main responsibility. If you aren't accepted for the Co-Owner Position we can discuss it on Skype to see what is available for you guys.

To Be Fair And Test You Guys Please Use your own application but acknowledge that I will dig deep into your History

Please Post You Application Below or Send it to my skype at Nooby_Pikachu
AgentZyphicsv2
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2015 8:52 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump
12/30/2015 4:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
AldentheMighty
Staff recruitment application:
timezone:pacific
Experience as staff:Ive been admin 1 time mod 2 co-owner once and helper 2
How can I help?: I can help my moderating chat, helping test plugins and builds
Why should I be picked:? well I play minecraft daily and hourly whenever school is out, I will help you with whatever is needed, I am very kind and know when to ban someone or kick them, or know when they've gone far enough
bad stuff about me: im normally calm but once in a while ill feel bad about something and be sad but still try to be nice
hours of playtime: normally 9-10:30 Am, possibly 1-2:50 and normally 3:30-4:30

I hope you consider my application and put it into thought whatever position you think is best for me I will take I just want to help out people starting servers and make friends with the players
12/30/2015 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_WhyNotGaming_
Minecraft Username: _WhyNotGaming_

Location/Time Zone: Canada, EST
Why should we recruit you for Staff?: I Have Staff On Multiple Other Servers, (Minepack, ECT) And I Would Like To Become Staff On Your Server, I Am Very Loyal, I Am Also Very Active. (About 3 - 4 Hours A Day) And I Think I Would Be Eligible For Staff On Your Server
Do you understand what you need to do as a Staff?: Yes, I Am Very Good With People, (Kind, Funny, Helpful) And I Am Also Very Good With Commands/Plugins On Servers.
12/30/2015 4:17 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Bamp
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome