VoltageSMP - 1.10 Whitelist Survival Server

MrShagoo's Avatar MrShagoo6/13/16 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 342 9
6/16/2016 12:12 pm
joapon's Avatar joapon
No Longer Accepting
MrShagoo
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

joapon
06/16/2016 12:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. In Game Name (IGN) - joapon337
2. Skype (PM if necessary) - joapon337
3. Age - 17
4. Building Skill (1-10) - 6.5
5. Why do you want to join this server - I have been looking for a minecraft community like hermitcraft to play on, without being afraid of getting grieffed or killed.
6. Have you been on any other SMP servers before - Yes I have
7. Have you been staff on any other server before - Yes. I have been a moderator and an admin
8. Do you watch Hermitcraft, CubeSMP, or Crewcraft - I watch Hermitcraft and CubeSMP
9. How long have you been playing Minecraft - The original minecraft since 1.4.7, I used to play on a cracked launcher but I am not usre since when
10. How active will you be every day - I play minecraft every day of the week, I wont be online the entire day because I also like to play other games and hang out with my friends.
11. Have you ever been banned on a server before - No
12. Anything else I should know about you - I am from Portugal and I love to play minecraft vanilla and modded
Bigeye
06/14/2016 3:59 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
1. In Game Name (IGN) - Bigeye
2. Skype (PM if necessary) - I have skype, but I'd like to PM my info if accepted
3. Age - 15
4. Building Skill (1-10) - I'd say about a 7.5 but you can judge for yourself using the pictures on my account.
5. Why do you want to join this server - I would like to join this server because I want to be in an active community of nice members to help me get back into the game after being gone for a little under a year. Also I just like to have a good time with a small group of awesome people.
6. Have you been on any other SMP servers before - Yes, I have. Mostly on my own SMP server with my friends but also on a small amount of other ones.
7. Have you been staff on any other server before - Yes, on my own server and on a small server of one of my friends as Moderator/Builder in 2014 if I recall correctly.
8. Do you watch Hermitcraft, CubeSMP, or Crewcraft - Yes and no, I've watched a ton of hermitcraft, mostly Keralis and Xisumavoid. This was a little under a year ago also though but as I'm actively trying to get back into the game this will probably change soon as I really enjoyed it then.
9. How long have you been playing Minecraft - I've played Minecraft since the 1.2.5 update.
10. How active will you be every day - I will spend atleast an hour a day on the server, though this will probably be more.
11. Have you ever been banned on a server before - No, never
12. Anything else I should know about you - My name is Ivo, I live in the Netherlands and other than gaming I also enjoy making digital artwork and drawing.

I guess that's about it,
Thanks for considering!

Cheers
MrShagoo
06/14/2016 8:06 pm
ACCEPTED I will add you on skype and pm you.
LeamayaCraft
06/14/2016 1:33 pm
Application Format:
1. In Game Name (IGN) - Leamaya
2. Skype (PM if necessary) - Leamayacraft9746
3. Age - 19
4. Building Skill (1-10) - 8
5. Why do you want to join this server - Because if being looking for a fun small group of people that wanne be friends and play minecraft together like cubesmp.
6. Have you been on any other SMP servers before - yes but it ended. (Idk the reason tho)
7. Have you been staff on any other server before - yep in 2013 so it a lonng time ago.
8. Do you watch Hermitcraft, CubeSMP, or Crewcraft - I watch markdfield from cube
9. How long have you been playing Minecraft - since 2010
10. How active will you be every day - 5 to 10 hours it depends on the day
11. Have you ever been banned on a server before - yep back in 2012.
12. Anything else I should know about you - I love building and I love talking to nice peepz
MrShagoo
06/14/2016 2:41 pm
ACCEPTED
scully24
06/14/2016 11:47 am
1. In Game Name (IGN) - scully24
2. Skype (PM if necessary) - k.m.w.24
3. Age - 16
4. Building Skill (1-10) - 9
5. Why do you want to join this server - I really enjoy survival, but it's been getting boring playing on single player. So I decided to try vanilla minecraft survival servers in hope of finding a small community that feels the same about it as I do.
6. Have you been on any other SMP servers before - Yes but it has closed down.
7. Have you been staff on any other server before - Yes. I have been OP on a couple of servers, and owned a server myself.
8. Do you watch Hermitcraft, CubeSMP, or Crewcraft - No
9. How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since version 1.0 (Before the hunger bars)
10. How active will you be every day - Almost 7 days a week I play Minecraft
11. Have you ever been banned on a server before - No
12. Anything else I should know about you - I am moderately good at redstone. I would say pretty good at building and love survival!
MrShagoo
06/14/2016 2:40 pm
ACCEPTED
dbrog
06/14/2016 10:30 am
1. In Game Name (IGN) - DBROG
2. Skype (PM if necessary) - d.b.r.o.g
3. Age - 17
4. Building Skill (1-10) - 5
5. Why do you want to join this server - Ive been looking for a small minecraft community to join for a long time and i feel like this could be the one
6. Have you been on any other SMP servers before - Yeah ive played on a few with my friends from school.
7. Have you been staff on any other server before - Nope
8. Do you watch Hermitcraft, CubeSMP, or Crewcraft - Yeah i watch Hermitcraft i mostly watch MumboJumbo
9. How long have you been playing Minecraft - since Minecraft 1.25
10. How active will you be every day - At least an hour everyday.
11. Have you ever been banned on a server before - Nope
12. Anything else I should know about you - My name is Daniel im 17 and im from Ireland

Thanks for reading
MrShagoo
06/14/2016 2:40 pm
DENIED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome