-=VortexPVP | Staff needed | 24/7 No Lag Server=-

Titancraftz's Avatar Titancraftz3/17/14 5:45 pm
3/20/2014 12:48 pm
quasarhybrid's Avatar quasarhybrid
VortexPVP is an 24/7 Factions/PVP server. We are not open yet but are looking for staff for our grand opening, You have two ways of applying, 1. On our website or 2. On PMC.

I suggest that you use our site. So me and my co-owner can keep track and reply better and faster. But its up to you.

If you wish to apply here. Fill out the format below. If you wish to apply on our site. Go here

Here is the format for applying:

What is your name

How old are you (12 or older please):

Can you be active:

Do you have any warnings/bans on record:

What rank are you looking for:

Why do you want to become [insert rank here]:

What do you not do when you're [insert rank here]:

Do you have any experience being [insert rank here]:

Date of applying:

You can be under the age of 12 but you may not be accepted. Good luck out there.

I am making you people apply on our website. Its better and easer to keep track of applications.

Sorry for wasting your time.

-Titan
Titancraftz
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

quasarhybrid
03/20/2014 12:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper
What is your name:IGN My real name is David Kim, and my IGN is lilly2018245

How old are you (12 or older please): I am 15

Can you be active:About 3 hours a day during weekends, 2 hours on weekdays

Do you have any warnings/bans on record: Nope but i have been muted for advertising

What rank are you looking for: Admin or Head-Admin or even Mod

Why do you want to become [Admin]:I

I want to become admin especially in this server, because
I have been searching around server where I believe it
is well organized with mature staffs. I believe after looking at your forum
and words, it moved my mind. So I want to help you out
with skills I have earned throughout my MC career.
Setting plugins, Commands, building spawn, I can do anything you tell me to.
I promise with all my duty that if I become an admin, I will serve the server
with all my effort.

What do you not do when you're [Admin]:

I believe there are a lot of things that you must not do as a staff.
I would like to list some followings. I would like to point out
never spawning items members. Every server, the staffs are breaking rules,
and I want to show how dedicated and mature i am, and show
people how mine craft is not a place to fool around. Also, another example could
be banning people randomly for no reason. I find this act really useless and stupid

Do you have any experience being [Admin]:Yes I was a Owner of a server called OriginPvP for around 4months. I played Minecraft for 3 years, and I'm decent with using plugins, commands and many other privelages that you get as a staff. I was a builder in a server called MCDestiny, a SMP server for 5months. While I was there, I created 90% of the spawn, around 3 towns, shops, and a donor centre that was as big as a mansion. I was also a Mod in a server called RectonPvP for 2months, while I was in there, I welcome

Date of applying: 3/20/2014
ItsJaysk
03/20/2014 12:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
i have applied on your website
Princessstaff
03/18/2014 4:49 pm
Name: Bailey
Active: Very
Warnings/Bans: None:)
Wanted Rank: Admin/Head Admin
Why Admin? I would like to become admin so I can help enhance the experience by making sure that this server is free of hackers, spammers, cussers, and bullying.
What do I NOT do? I will NEVER cuss, spam, bully, hack, op, or favor players.
Experience? Unfortunatley I have never had the opprotunity to be such a high rank. I have observed many admins and I know that you can fully trust me 100% to make this server a safe, fun place to play.
Date: March 18, 2014
Titancraftz
03/20/2014 10:04 am
Skype?
Captain_Meatpie
03/17/2014 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
InGame Name: T5heen

I would like to apply for this application because I am experienced, and I know what it takes to make a server successful. I have owned 4 servers in my time, and have been an Admin and a Moderator on other servers in ther past. I am excellent at building spawns, big or small, and can use WorldEdit well. I know how to manage the server with plugins, permissions and configuration, too.

As Co-Owner I will be comitted to providing a great experience for players, look after advertising, and make sure the server runs smoothly.

- Mature
- Trustworthy
- Responsible
- Dedicated
- Experienced

I'm the guy you're looking for.

Thankyou for reading my Co-Owner application.
Titancraftz
03/20/2014 10:03 am
Redo the app on our website using our format.
weirdcoolcat13
03/17/2014 7:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
What is your name: Blaze

How old are you (12 or older please):I'm 10 BUT I AM MATURE.

Can you be active: Yes, but i am on a schedule with school n crap.

Do you have any warnings/bans on record:Advertising in General Chat (failed)

What rank are you looking for:Any

Why do you want to become Any Rank: I want to help out this server and make it grow! I love growing servers from the start to SkyDoesMinecraft popularity ;3

What do you not do when you're Any Rank:Grief, raid, Make people angry, ban them for no reason, false report, not follow the rules :3

Do you have any Experience being any rank?: Yes, I have been a owner, admin, mod, helper, and people say i am the best Statisfication gauranteed ;3

Date of applying:Monday March 17 2014
Probably too late, idc.
Titancraftz
03/20/2014 10:03 am
Skype?
Shinyespeon
03/17/2014 7:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I still have not gotten a conformation email so I can not sign up on the forums yet or else I would have, Sorry. Also when will the server be released? I can help with any building.
Shinyespeon
03/17/2014 7:10 pm
Name: Anthony
In game name: Shinyespeon
My skype: Shadowespeon11
Youtube: ShinyespeonPvP
Date of applying: March 17, 2014
What rank are you looking for: Head-Admin
Can you be active: yes
Do you have any warnings/bans on record: Nope

Time Zone: EST

How Will I help the Vortex PvP: I would help this server in any unique or crazy way that I could think of and no I idea would be too out of the ordinary, I can assure you of that. As a Admin I would first off help out the players with ANYTHING they needed as long as it's not unreasonable, Try to Increase the amount of donations that this server receives, Make sure that the players are ALL having fun on Vortex PvP, Enforce the rules of this server, I will not be biased towards people Example: My friend breaks a rule and I don't punish them or make their punishment less severe as lets say another person who does the same thing, I will not put my own beliefs/opinion when it comes to other people and I will try to be as kind as i can to anyone on this server, even if I don't like them, I have Skype and a microphone. I would also help Vortex PvP by Advertising this server and showing it to my friends. This is how I would help the Vortex PvP if I become a Admin.

Why I want to be Admin,: I think that I could lend my assistance in the growth of this server, but more importantly become a "Family Member" In this community of people and hopefully together we can grow. I wan't to become the kind of staff member who is Relaxed and chilled out yet can also keep their responsibilities as a Admin and help out when needed to do so. I would have to say that my BIGGEST quality is the ability to be kind and helpful to others.I would say the my FAVORITE part of Minecraft is the new people that you meet every day that you play, weather they be very nice to me or very rude it's still my favorite part. I also understand that there are also a younger audience in Minecraft so I will really push to stop things such as Sexual content, Racial remarks, Ddos threats and Profanity will NOT be tolerated by me. Another problem going on in the world is the new way to harass people called "Cyber Bullying" now you may have heard about this and what has happened to people that were affected by Cyber-Bullying and I will not want Vortex PvP to have anyone upset about ANYTHING that ANYONE has said to them on this server. I will help with Ban appeals and Hacker reports, help solve any questions that new players have, as a matter of fact even players that have been with this server since the beginning. I don't want to sound like a picture perfect person because My GREATEST weakness is if someone tries to anger me I can rage if someone was being really rude to me, but I wont let that happen If I think I will get really mad at a player the answer would be simple. Log off and log back online when I have calmed down to keep the Vortex PvP as User-Friendly as I possibly can.

Why should we pick you for Admin: I think that you should pick me to be the next Admin of Vortex PvP because of the Qualities and experience that I hold. Most Importantly the fact that I can handle most situations with only a few problems occurring and that I would be kind to the players of Vortex PvP. I also know how to use most commands and plugins, I would be able to help many players of Vortex PvP with Any questions that they may have and even report to you via Skype or in a staff chat if you have one of every ban that I make.

The Situations:
Someone is spamming their Ip on Vortex PvP: First of all, I would mute the person for 30 minutes then consult to the owner for what I should do to this spammer, Ban, Perm mute or tempban

A player threatens to ddos: Immediate ban, ddos isn't a topic that I take can be a joke therefore I have no toleration with this either

If a player was using a contraband Item: If a player was using a contrabanned item in prison and no guard was online I would ask for them to give it to me, If they don't they would be jailed for 5 minutes

If someone was raging: If a player was becoming really angry I would mute them for 1 minute and /msg them to calm down or It would become a 10 minute mute, if continued it would eventually resolve into a temp ban

A player being extremely rude to another player: If a player is using sexism,ageism, Racism, remarks about disability and religion that player would be tempbanned or banned depending on how serious it is

A hacker is on the loose: Well I wouldn't ban immediately, First of all I would examine this "Hacker" and make sure that they really Are hacking then I would ban.

A player is Abusing a glitch: If a player was abusing a glitch First of all I would report this glitch on the forums, then I would tell them to stop if caught again abusing a glitch it would be a 1 day tempban

A staff member/donator is abusing their rank: I would report this to the owner via skype immediatly and do as he tells me to or he might take it into his own hands, In the case he doesn't respond because he is busy I would have to tempban for 4 hours

A player was false banned: I would if the player hasn't already report this player was wrongfully banned, the owner would have to take it from there

A player is harassing another player with either a racial remark, Sexual content or rude names: I would have to give that person a warning and if I catch them again I would tempban as I have 0 Tolerance with Harassment

My Staff Experience: I was a guard on this prison server for a short time, Moderator on Cyberkits, Guard on Inspirationkits. I have been a op on my friends server, Moderator on a Survival server with 10 -15 people, Mod on a other friends server, Mod on another kit pvp server called mcgalaxypro which closed unexpectedly and moderator on a OP faction server that had 15-20 players online, I know how to use World edit and other commands as well.

Extra Information: I'm in the 8th grade at the moment and a Solid B and above student. I am a decent builder

Hacks that I know of:
Fly
Speed
Nofall
FastFall
Fastplace
Glide
Step
Xray
Fullbright
ESP
Nuker
Kill-Aura
Mob-Aura
Bow-Aimbot
Rapid-Fire
Criticals
Auto-Soup
Freecam

-Shinyespeon Thank you for the opportunity to even apply for this Staff position so even If this is declined at least I will know that I at least tried to apply
Bmizzlexx
03/17/2014 7:02 pm
What is your name: Bmizzlexx

How old are you (12 or older please): I'm 22

Can you be active: I can play 2-6 hrs on the weekday, weekends vary.

Do you have any warnings/bans on record: Nope

What rank are you looking for: Moderator/Admin

Why do you want to become [insert rank here]: I want to be a Moderator/Admin in this server because I believe that I can add a lot to the server. I have previously owned my own server so I have a ton of experience with a great deal of plugins. I'm also pretty versed at building, I have screen shots of a few of my builds if you need proof. I believe, because of my age I can also provide a sense of maturity to the staff as well as handle situations with a level head.

Do you have any experience being [insert rank here]: As stated above, I have a great deal of experience with servers and with people. I have been owner of 2 servers, as well as Staff Manager on another. If you have any doubts on my experiences, send me a message and I will answer any questions possible.

Date of applying: March 17, 2014
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 7:02 pm
Is it going to be open for Admins such as myself?
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 7:01 pm
Wait O_o I was joining a different server. I thought it was this server
PHRGaming
03/17/2014 6:58 pm
What is your name: chris.

How old are you: 14.

Can you be active: yes 5 hours during the week and almost thw whole day most of the time on weekends.

Do you have any warnings/bans on record:No.

What rank are you looking for: Admin.

Why do you want to become [Admin]: I wan't to become admin because i wan't to help the server out if needed and help out people if needed.

What do you not do when you're [admin]: grief, be racist, mean, hatred, and have favoritism

Do you have any experience being [admin]: I am a co-owner/admin/builder in one server and moderator in another server

Date of applying: 3/17/14
madmananimations
03/17/2014 6:56 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
What is your name:gwydion1

How old are you (12 or older please):14

Can you be active:Yes after 4:30

Do you have any warnings/bans on record:yes but only from hacked servers

What rank are you looking for:builder

Why do you want to become [builder]:I have a lot of free time on my hands ,and I want for people to sea my creativity .

What do you not do when you're [builder]:dark wools ( i cant sea colors very well)

Do you have any experience being builder:yes but unfortunately the server where either ddos attacked or closed down to a lack of funding from players

Date of applying:17 of march 2014
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 6:48 pm
I am able to join :I it lets me
Titancraftz
03/17/2014 6:51 pm
What is the server IP?
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 6:29 pm
Blue, the admin, kept tping me in lava :I
Titancraftz
03/17/2014 6:36 pm
Our server isint open to public yet?
Titancraftz
03/17/2014 6:20 pm
PortalLogic101Here is the format for applying:

What is your name:IGN Hunter201208 Name Hunter

How old are you (12 or older please):11

Can you be active:About 4 hours a day

Do you have any warnings/bans on record: Not that i remember

What rank are you looking for: Admin or Head-Admin

Why do you want to become [Admin]:I Love to help out servers and help players in need (I know it sounds cheesy but its true)

What do you not do when you're [Admin]: Ban Bad people right of the spot

Do you have any experience being [Admin]:Yes i have 6 times before
Date of applying: Not sure what you mean so I\m gonna put todays date 3/17/2014 Thanks for reading
I am sorry, I do not think you are good enough to be an staff member. You can re-apply In 1 weeks time. I suggest that you think better about your application in 1 weeks time.
PortalLogic
03/17/2014 5:53 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Here is the format for applying:

What is your name:IGN Hunter201208 Name Hunter

How old are you (12 or older please):11

Can you be active:About 4 hours a day

Do you have any warnings/bans on record: Not that i remember

What rank are you looking for: Admin or Head-Admin

Why do you want to become [Admin]:I Love to help out servers and help players in need (I know it sounds cheesy but its true)

What do you not do when you're [Admin]: Ban Bad people right of the spot

Do you have any experience being [Admin]:Yes i have 6 times before
Date of applying: Not sure what you mean so im gonna put todays date 3/17/2014 Thanks for reading
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 5:48 pm
Admin Application --- I am an excellent builder too <--------
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak

=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
Titancraftz
03/17/2014 6:20 pm