Who Wants To Be An Admin or Mod!?!?

El See's Avatar El See11/7/13 7:43 pm
11/7/2013 9:29 pm
TrollzxGamer's Avatar TrollzxGamer
I have recently become an owner of a new server. I'm looking for experienced builders to create a new spawn and other essentials builds for a pvp server, such as a coliseum, 1 v 1 arenas, mob arenas, and highly textured and decorative builds for our server. The best builders will receive Moderator once the building projects are complete and eventually admins. I am accepting 5 builders for the server at a time (this doesn't mean the first 5 to apply).There should be other mods and admins assisting on these projects so I don't expect each builder to work on a single project alone, so therefore I will need players who have good co-working skills, accepting of constructive criticism, are mature.

I will also be offering admin and moderator ranks directly. The best builders will receive admin upon finishing the projects. The server currently uses an unoriginal spawn until builders are found. Admins are expected to have at least some building skill since they will be granted all the creative and world edit permissions. I have 5 moderators openings along with the 5 builder ranks and 3 admin positions open. (To be an admin you must have had at least some experience as a mod.) However, if things go well, I will be expanding the server and thus many more positions will be available. I could even start a new creative, survival, or role play server which will need staff as well.

For anyone who's interested:
(I don't expect anyone to be well in all fields of this application)
(Be Honest)

IGN:
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):
Position That You're Applying for:
Maturity (out of 10):
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):
Work Ethic (out of 10):
Creativity (out of 10):
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):
Can You Donate:
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired):
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):
El See
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TrollzxGamer
11/07/2013 9:29 pm
IGN: TrollzxGamer

Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male

Position That You're Applying for: Moderator

Maturity (out of 10): 9/10

Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): Modern

Work Ethic (out of 10): 9/10

Creativity (out of 10): 8/10

Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 7/10

Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 1/10

Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):
Dakota Roberts, yes.

Can You Donate: No. I'll try my best though.

Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): blPremissions, WorldEdit, Broadcaster, Fly Payment, Survival Games X, MyEditSign.

Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://imgur.com/6hbCxiq,KQYEx2n,QeZhUh4,lw8rcru

Your experience as a staff on any other server(s): I was a owner of a server, but it was discontinued. So I know a few things about Server Manegment.
FeramonGator
11/07/2013 8:51 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: cole272003
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
My calculations are about 16 mods 9 admins 4 Co-owners and 6 Owners! I join servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
NeonGhost_
11/07/2013 8:42 pm
Level 43 : Master Pyro
IGN:NeonGhost1234
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):Female
Position That You're Applying for:Moderator
Maturity (out of 10):9
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10):8
Creativity (out of 10):7
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):7
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):2
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):No
Can You Donate:Yes,about 5 dollars.
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):I'm sorry,I don't know any.
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired):I don't know how to take screenshots,so I don't have any.
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):I've had experience as a Moderator on 2 servers.They got canceled really quickly and I forgo the names of the servers.Sorry.
I hope I get chosen.Thanks.
colin350
11/07/2013 8:16 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Colin's Application
Click to reveal
IGN: colin350
Position That You're Applying for: Preferably Admin, Moderator accepted too.
Maturity (out of 10): 10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I tend to go towards roman and Modern building.
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10
Creativity (out of 10): 10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 2
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): colin0998 (I have a mic, but cannot skype during the weekdays)
Can You Donate: Yes (but it depends on the amount)
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): Essentials, World Edit, all permission plugins, VoxelSniper, Citizens 2, Announcer, Vault, Iconomy, ChestShop, Multiverse-core, AncientGatesReloaded, WorldBoarder, WorldGuard, NoGrief
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired):http://imgur.com/a/Vg52O
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s): I have been staff on many servers, especially running my own successful hub server for about a year (had to shut it down because of a lack of funds). I cannot list the servers I have been staff on besides PhilCraft, which is down for maintence (Administrator There). I recently removed a lot of my servers to free up dat space on my hard disk, so a lot of my staffing servers were lost. The Last picture in the imgur album was taken today, of the $3 server I am paying for which will be hosting a new gamemode and custom plugins... but I am more than happy to help you out with your server whilst its just getting started.

Thanks
Kevin45609
11/07/2013 8:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Kevin45609
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):Male
Position That You're Applying for:Hopefully Admin but I like to build too
Maturity (out of 10):8 out of 10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):Creative mostly
Work Ethic (out of 10):10 out of 10
Creativity (out of 10):9 out of 10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):10 out of 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):2 out of 10
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):I do have skype My skype name is Kevin45609 on skype and i currently do not have a mic
Can You Donate:
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired):
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):I have some experience but not much the server went down and never came back up i dont know why but i was only admin for lie a month
gertyhert4567
11/07/2013 8:07 pm
May I know the IP to the server? Thanks in advance.
gertyhert4567
11/07/2013 8:05 pm
IGN: gertyhert4567
Position That You're Applying for: Admin
Maturity (out of 10): 9
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): Renaissance and Creative
Work Ethic (out of 10): 9
Creativity (out of 10): 8
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 8
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 1 :p
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): gerty.hert
Can You Donate: Definitely if I feel I belong to the server and really enjoy my tie on it, I have donated to many servers already and I wish to give new servers a helping hand.
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): Chat essentials, AntiSPam, I am very good with MCedit , AntiBotUltr, Factions
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s): I have been staff on many servers, currently Admin on skyline craft
Extra words: I am mature and responsible and very serious at work, I never toy around with people and I am never bias
CHASERRZ13
11/07/2013 8:00 pm
IGN:Chaserrz
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):Male.
Position That You're Applying for:Mod/Admin
Maturity (out of 10):8
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10):9
Creativity (out of 10):8
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):7
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):4
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):smk2d9 or chaserrz4
Can You Donate:No, I honestly don't know.
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):None....
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):4Mods, 5 admins, 3 Co-Owners.
SkinSkyrim
11/07/2013 7:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
IGN:RayquazaD10
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):Female
Position That You're Applying for: Admin
Maturity (out of 10): 9.7
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): Creativity floats my boat
Work Ethic (out of 10):10
Creativity (out of 10):10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):8.3
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):2 if I get pissed or they do something drastic.
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):rayquazaD10 Yes I do have a mic.
Can You Donate: Possibly
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): A few? only a few well here I go. Group manager,factions,essentials,Authme/Authx,Essentials chat,RPGitems(enhances pvp)
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): Eh what do you want me to do post me typing comments?
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):My server. My brothers server. And my boyfriends server (all shut down due to ddos.)
coolkid33233
11/07/2013 7:49 pm
IGN:coolkid3323
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):Male
Position That You're Applying for:Admin
Maturity (out of 10):10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):Creative
Work Ethic (out of 10):10
Creativity (out of 10):7
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):8
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not):No Yes
Can You Donate:Mab
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):Im Not Really A Plugin Guy So I don't have exp witg Plugins
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired):I didn't take any of my Work sorry
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s):I Have Been Staff on 10 different server's so I have exp of being staff/op and im trusted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome