Wolves Den True Creative

WolfMaster47's Avatar WolfMaster4711/19/11 1:06 am
1 emeralds 131 2
11/24/2011 9:21 pm
WolfMaster47's Avatar WolfMaster47
I started Wolves Den originally to be a Towny sort of server. I had big plans and started to set-up a bit. But then I fell in love with Creative Mode and I set out to find a server that you don't have to pay to be creative mode or making a magnificent creation. I visited 145 servers claiming to be " True Creative Mode " servers. They were not, about 135 of them required you to pay to get creative mode. And the other 10 were a true creative servers but there were a lot of swearing and racism in the chats. Even though there were rules against swearing, people still swore worse than sailors and truck drivers combined. I found that the Admins and Moderators on those servers were doing the most swearing. I was appalled by this. So I switched Wolves Den from Survival to Creative to create the one and only Family Oriented, true Creative Mode server.

Well, I succeeded at making it a true creative server, but with a hefty price. Griefing, and lots of it. On our original map there was lava everywhere! Someone even world edited a 2000x4000 area, 30 blocks deep with lava. And that was the end of that map. We are on a new map now, now featured as the main picture on our Server Information on Planet Minecraft. This time, we were more prepared. We had Log Block with rollback and 3 Admins including my self regularly on the server. We were then again hit really hard. This time, it was an organized Griefing Group suspected to be team avo. They had placed over 500,000 blocks of Bedrock and Obsidian in less that 15 minutes AS Well as hacked our server and erased the server logs for the 15 minutes they were there. Also, they somehow bypassed log block and we were unable to pull ANY names off of the bedrock or obsidian which means they are still at large and able to strike again.

Today, to try and get an influx of more legit players, I deleted and reposted the server information. Within 7 minutes, there were over 50 views and about as many people joining the server. There was heavy griefing instantly, But thanks to my friend and I, we were able to halt most of it before it got bad. Today, there are 143 new people on our banlist. Only about 7 or 8 of them were legit.

As I have posted on my minecraft server info page, I am looking for 3+ admins 21+ Mature, Great Personality, and Helpful and has to be willing to submit to a Skype interview. I am not taking anyone any younger than 21 for various reasons. Anyone interested in becoming an admin on the only True Creative Server can contact me either through the planet minecraft website, skype, or email. My email is ambassador5083@yahoo.com and my skype name is Butch_AD.

Remember people. This is the only 1 true creative server out there. IF you don't treat your privilege with respect yours will be taken away. If you grief or use a hacked client, you will be banned permanently from the server. You will not be coming back. If you use an alternate account, I have your IP logged in the database, I can check your IP and compare or match it to all the others in the database. There is also Jail that we use for the most stupidest people that come onto the server. They usually get banned shortly after being put in jail.

There are 5 Blocks that are instant banned. No exceptions. Bedrock, TNT, Mob Spawners, and Lava.

Please make our jobs a little easier and do not grief. Also I do not host the server myself, its rented. So its not free.

~ The Owner of Wolves Den

Server Info: 108.60.133.186:25565
Online 24/7 Server restarts every 1 hour to reduce lag.

Updates:
- Spawn has been given a rev-amp
- Installed MCBans
- Installed a Plugin that disable placement of Lava, TNT, Bedrock, Portals, and Mob Spawners
- The Entire Spawn has been protected instead of the spawn point as it was before
WolfMaster47
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer