World 8 | Small 864x864 Anarchy Map that Resets Every 8 Days - W8.org

ignSkeletons's Avatar ignSkeletons4/5/24 5:25 pm
4/5/2024 5:28 pm
ignSkeletons's Avatar ignSkeletons

Face the Challenge:

• Small, 864x864 block maps harken back to classic Minecraft, keeping the action intense.
    • Regular world resets (every 8 days!) force you to adapt and rebuild, emphasizing resourcefulness.
    • Find beauty in the time loop that destroys everything and starts anew!
    • Limited items to carry over in Ender Chest mean tough choices – what items will you carry forward?

Anarchy Redefined:

• This server is a celebration of impermanence, the beauty of starting anew.
    • Manage your time effectively to achieve your goals before the next wipe.
    • PvP is unrestricted – watch your back and strategize for survival!

-

Just wanted to introduce a new server I've been working on, it's still in the early stages and will need constant rebalancing as time goes on but it is fully playable and can be joined right now by adding w8.org to your in-game server list. This is a small project I'm doing just for fun. Voting every day gives you throwable creeper eggs that can be used like grenades to either attack players, or carve out the land with explosions. PvP enabled, griefing allowed, hacking clients are not allowed. EULA compliant, strictly no pay-2-win (cosmetics only).
ignSkeletons
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner