//World Craft | Staff Recruitment\\

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy11/27/16 4:57 am
1 emeralds 255 3
11/28/2016 10:17 am
FirielFireSoul's Avatar FirielFireSoul

//Server Overview\\
World Craft is an in-development Role Play server. Upon joining the server you will be faced with the difficult task of choosing one of the four races. You will then set off on your long journey to conquer Orbis. Orbis is a giant 20,000 by 20,000 world that is split into two different continents and four different nations. Your task on this journey is to band together with your fellow users and take over the world. On your tough journey around Orbis, the new found world, you will come across many interesting things, ranging from custom terrain to user built cities and towns.

//Lore Writers\\
For World Craft to be a success we need to make it a realistic and enjoyable experience. Making the users feel like they are a key part of the game. The World Craft Admin Team plan to do this by writing realistic lores that hopefully does exactly that. As this has been and will continue to be a very hard and time consuming job we are hiring lore writers. They will write myths and stories that connect to each other in one way or another. This will help to improve the game play tremendously meaning players will come and stay on the server. After the server opens Lore Writers will be given special tags and perks to show their help and commitment to the server.

//Application Format\\
Below is the format that you will need to fill out to be eligible for the lore writer position. The lore writer position is no joke and should be treated seriously as it is a key part in this servers development and will help tremendously to the up keeping of the server as it will make the users have a sense of belonging. To improve your chances of being accepted put in as much detail and effort as you can. If you are not a good Creative Writer but would still love to help the server out in any other way then keep a look out on the forums as many other posts about positions like Builder and Developer will be offered.

If you are accepted onto the Staff Team then I will personally contact you via Private Message and we will take our chat to their.
Follows is the Application Format:
Click to reveal
IGN (In Game Name):
Age (optional):
Timezone (GMT +?):
Skype or Discord (Must have one or the other):
Sample of your recent writing:
Inspiration:
Why do you want to join this project:

//About Me\\
If you are considering joining this magnificent and incredibly anticipated server then you may want to know a bit more about me. I am the newly appointed Staff Manager and am currently trying to prove myself to the Owner and to the other Staff Members in the Team. I am here to improve the staff team and help it in anyway possible. I am a highly experienced Manager being a Head-Builder and other High Ranking Server Officials in the past. At the moment this is my big job and am dedicated to the server. If you are seriously considering applying for a job as a Lore Writer here at World Craft then I will be the one looking at your application, interviewing you, accepting/denying you, welcoming you and answering any further questions that you may have. I can't wait to work with all of and if you are highly anticipating this server release then please comment down below.

~Soccercrazyboy - Staff Manger for World Craft Medieval Role Play
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer