?? World Of Mystery ~ Looking For Staff and Builders ??

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy12/16/17 7:58 am history
1 emeralds 170 1
12/16/2017 8:08 pm
Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy
?? World Of Mystery ??
This new and exciting RPG minecraft server is set to blow your minds. With beta and release hopeful to be by New Year or early January, you better be ready for something special. With the new server comes custom quests and ranks. The ability to fight new and never seen custom made bosses while playing alongside your fellow users.

With new custom plugins and a 100% customized server comes the need for hard working Staff Members, RPG modelers, Builders, and of course, a steady player base. I am here today to try to recruit as many minecrafters to this new and upcoming server as possible, feel free to apply on our website for any position you desire, have fun on our Discord server with our friendly Staff Members or ask as many questions about what is to come for this incredible server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Links:

Website
Forums
Discord Server

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks and I hope you can make it

Kind Regards,
Soccercrazyboy (Supervisor at World Of Mystery)

Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer