Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat1/25/14 3:28 am
1 emeralds 181 5
1/25/2014 5:11 am
jakesoboy01's Avatar jakesoboy01
Hey guys, ZoniatGaming here!

World of Zoniat

Check out our official server:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/w ... war-begin/

- We've just started up a new community, and now we need the staff team for our server!

At the moment, we've got a single server (we will be expanding), and we've got lots of experience. I, myself, have had servers since the beggining of Minecraft, and I do know how to customize it; including java programming plugins for Bukkit.

So what we need is:
- Admin(s); with a lot of dedicated spare time!
- Moderator(s)
- Builder(s)

Yet builders is not what is most needed right now, but we do need our staff team quite fast ! Do you have what it takes? Please take your time to read through the conditions listed below :

*You need at least 7 hours of time dedicated to this server /week. Which is an avg. of 1 hour/day.
*You need to be at least 14 years old (Because of previous experiences, sorry. Don't lie about your age please, write the real thing; and we'll judge only by your apply, NOT age).
*A Skype account (for calls, info, etc.)
*Experience (I'm not talking years of experience, but simple basic in-game experience; recipes, commands [not all], etc.)
*A sence of humor, and common sence!
*Knowledge on how to control a group of people (not harassing, punishing the right way, telling do's and don't's to people, etc.)
*Settled in GMT-3 to GMT+3 (If not, we'll talk about it anyway! )

We don't want to completely isolate you from the outside World, we just want active staff members - if you haven't got that much time on your hands; reconsider applying !

Write your apply form out from what we've written in the "conditions" section, included with what you think is needed. DO NOT copy-paste your apply from another page!

MUST contain AT LEAST:

IGN
Timezone
Experience
Skype [Y/N]
Experience
Possible time to dedicate/week

Server IP: 188.40.126.148:48649

- Thank you, ZoniatGaming
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network