Do you need staff? Admin and up? CLICK

xVoidGTx's Avatar xVoidGTx7/17/15 7:07 pm
7/21/2015 10:46 am
xVoidGTx's Avatar xVoidGTx
Hello! My name is Ryan and im looking to work for a server! But im a little picky.

I dont want to work for a server thats going to only have factions or prison, I want to join a server that will have a variety of things to do.

I also want to join a server that doesnt have sloppy staff, like 3 Owners and 2 co owners etc..

Im very experienced, i can manage plugins ingame or on an online host, if you use one. I can also build pretty well. I made a wix website, you should ready everything on their and check it out.

Reply your server IP and how i should apply. ALSO PLEASE tell me what you plan to put into your server.

Website>>> http://xvoidgtx.wix.com/voidsmcsite <<<
xVoidGTx
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2015 10:46 am
xVoidGTx
PLEASE READ ALL OF MY SITE>>>> http://xvoidgtx.wix.com/voidsmcsite <<<

IM sorry i do not have skype for several reasons, some very personal, but you can contact me at rmacmail14@gmail.com.
07/20/2015 10:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
QuestCraftServer i'm interested, contact me on Skype: vossgoesinsane
07/18/2015 9:43 pm
xVoidGTx
Bump
07/20/2015 10:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
MCSpaceRace
I emailed you, and it is why I dislike trying to communicate through email (lack of receipt - indirect communication). If you are still interested, please respond and be willing to accept another method of communication.

Otherwise I assume you are not interested :/
07/18/2015 10:36 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
07/18/2015 10:24 am
xVoidGTx
Im sorry but on my site, i mentioned i dont have skype, I apologize about that but it doesnt not affect my experience or skill. Are you still interested? Also please tell me what your server will have/have already

Contact me if needbe, maniacalryan@gmail.com
07/18/2015 12:32 pm
MCSpaceRace
Emailed you.
07/18/2015 1:28 am
MCSpaceRace
Hey there. I like what you are looking for and it fits what I am looking for. I am a single owner (age 39) with 2 kids who play (11 & 10).

Basically, I could really use someone who knows how to Admin and doesn't mind getting their "hands dirty" with building projects or hiring builders from the forums.

Our server page QuestCraftServer.com has most of what we are about although we are currently down rebuilding. (Change of servers caused data loss).

I am a plugin developer and everything on the server is pretty custom along with the basic plugins (Vault, Essentials, PEX, etc.)

If you are interested, lets chat on Skype (QuestCraftServer)
07/17/2015 7:14 pm
xVoidGTx
Its true haha
07/17/2015 7:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DJLeo
xVoidGTx
I also want to join a server that doesnt have sloppy staff, like 3 Owners and 2 co owners etc..

I like how you said that. xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome