Am I shadowbanned?

Tominion's Avatar Tominion3/11/23 4:24 am history
3/12/2023 8:36 am
Tominion's Avatar Tominion
Hi.

I'd like to ask (mainly site admins) if I'm shadowbanned or something like that because recently I've noticed that whatever I do on the site I have trouble communicating with anyone on this site.

For example, using the [​Banner editor] section, after creating a banner, despite many attempts to click the button (Post Banner), nothing happens, but sometimes I see information that my banner has not been created, because it does not have any additional layers .

It's one thing, it's another thing to report "inappropriate skins" that were uploaded to the site (last night - my CET time) some moron uploaded an offensive skin, I clicked the (Report) button - checked the appropriate option (Reason) and went to describe the problem (two sentences) and I clicked the (Submit) button and a message appeared with a red background: Must provide an accurate and clear description of the issue. The minimum length is 25 characters and you currently have 0. For example: If the submission is stolen, provide adequate proof so we can quickly process the report. Thanks.

Once again I ask the administration: why did I get shadowbanned and why wasn't I informed about it?
Tominion
Level 23 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dreamCritting
03/12/2023 7:22 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
We don't shadowban people, at least there hasn't been any case of it I'm aware of, the issue here is that the site has various bugs. The issue with reporting stuff seems to appear at random and then disappear again, doesn't happen to everyone but it seems to have been a bug for a while.
Tominion
03/12/2023 7:28 am
I understand and I'm sorry.
If possible, please close the topic.
dreamCritting
03/12/2023 7:36 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
Closed as in removed or just closed to new replies?

Also if you need to report stuff and the button isn't working then you can try posting a support ticket about it here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/new/ instead
Tominion
03/12/2023 8:36 am
Closet to new replies.

And thank you for your help with future problems with this site.
SonnyDoggy
03/11/2023 6:09 am
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
rip
Papa Enny
03/11/2023 4:38 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Hmmmm
Did you have some take downs or bans?
Tominion
03/11/2023 4:45 am
I haven't had any mute or ban issues since I created my account.
Papa Enny
03/11/2023 6:53 am
hmmmm
Perhaps, it is a temportal issue, let's hope it is
Tominion
03/11/2023 7:59 am
Let's hope and stick to it and I think I owe the administration an apology "for too exciting entry".
But for some time I was planning to write a similar post (but in a more categorical tone).
Papa Enny
03/11/2023 9:59 am
You mean the thread here?
Tominion
03/11/2023 10:29 am
Yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com