Do you think the end fight is too easy?

JohThePro's Avatar JohThePro11/5/20 9:17 pm history
11/9/2020 1:00 pm
FKQvOjqutczEYGaBRDbiLuTUv's Avatar FKQvOjqutczEYGaBRDbiLuTUv
So basically if the game can be won in 14 minutes or so, the final fight against the ultimate boss, the ender dragon, lasting only 3 minutes or so, I wonder if anyone thinks the end fight is too easy. Like, way, way, way too easy.

I actually think beds are the main problem. They are way too overpowered in defeating the ender dragon and i think its time for beds to get nerfed. It was like a fun Easter egg that they explode, but now they are the main weapon in fighting the ender dragon. They should just not work anymore, just like if you would try to sleep at daytime.

What do you think?

Poll ended 11/07/2020 9:17 pm.

JohThePro
Level 30 : Artisan Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FKQvOjqutczEYGaBRDbiLuTUv
11/09/2020 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Collective
For me it is. I have been playing for years, which might explain it. I'm personally fine with it. They can't make the fight too hard for new players. It must remain balanced out. Luckily there are some more short- and longterm advancements for the more experienced players to complete. The end does need an update though. It's pretty obvious. The bedrock just looks like a placeholder for the endportals, There haven't been any changes to the main island in a long time, the world generation looks ugly, etc. Would love to see an End Update after the Caves and Cliffs update.
Astro13ATX
11/09/2020 11:54 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
It was easy to kill the Ender Dragon for me
Makaneek
11/06/2020 10:49 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
yeah I once killed it in like a minute with end crystals
MOLTENONI
11/06/2020 5:01 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Princess
i mean, the fight is fair for someone that just got to the end and stuff and has to figure out how to beat her

but, as a 'minecraft super og veteran', it's kind of easy but it can feel somewhat slow

also bring a bucket of water if it's your first time on the end... or two
JohThePro
11/06/2020 9:08 pm
Yeah, I understand that for a new player, it might actually be quite hard and non-intuitive, but now, I actually think beds are the main problem. Beds are waaay too overpowered in the end, they are like the strongest weapon and you can one-cycle the enderdragon with beds so easy. I think its time to remove beds exploding in the end. They should just not work anymore, like if you try to sleep in daytime.
MOLTENONI
11/06/2020 10:36 pm
i said that it was intuitive tho

and removing the intentional game feature just because the fight is easy for speedrunners or veterans or just anyone who thinks about using explosives in general is just plain dumb

the fight is easy by itself, the beds just make killing jean faster
rainyafternoon
11/06/2020 4:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
I've never beaten it

because live never been to the end

bc I only have one survival world

bc I suck at survival

so what im really saying is yes I clicked on this for no reason mhm
anothertreestump
11/06/2020 4:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
The dragon itself is easy but its the endermen attacking you that makes it hard
Slaofosix
11/06/2020 4:41 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
You can just wear a pumpkin and make pumpkin overlay transparent in a resource pack.
MOLTENONI
11/06/2020 4:54 pm
history
you can just not look at the endermen lol
Slaofosix
11/06/2020 5:00 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
arent they always attacking you in the end?
MOLTENONI
11/06/2020 5:03 pm
nope

if you point bows at them or look at their eyes or spamclick in the direction of their head they will get angry tho
IAmGoneGoodbye5
11/06/2020 4:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Pig
They actually had to implement the bedrock edition of the ender dragon fight to Java edition if I recall because Console editions fight was harder than Java's at one point before they did the parity change. The dragon is now all around more tough but fair.

The Wither however on Java is a joke and way too easy to consider a boss. Bedrock editions wither will chew you up and spit you out even with netherite gear if you are not ready. The difference is like night and day. Just look it up and be shocked as the wither can dash, spawn wither skeletons, turn the sky and LIGHT LEVEL darker to spawn hostiles, and has more health/ He even strafes and will escape any attempt to try to box him in unlike the Java wither.

Java needs Bedrocks Wither ASAP.
MOLTENONI
11/06/2020 4:58 pm
that actually sounds cool~

java wither is more annoying than hard..... i actually wish for bedrock wither now lol
Quickboy701
11/06/2020 4:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
honestly I think it is hard but not too hard. It's perfect for the end of the game! It's not as hard as the wither but it's close!
Amalthxa
11/05/2020 11:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
I think it's too hard I can barely kill a enderman :/ +
partyweevil
11/05/2020 10:04 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Caveman
I think its almost balanced enough, but it needs to be reworked a lot because beds and stuff
JohThePro
11/05/2020 11:03 pm
Yeah but the thing is, I think it was never a REAL challenge because even when beds werent used that much, the dragonfight was at most annoying because you had to shoot the dragon, which took a long time. The dragon never had any special attacks with which he attacked you much, you can just dogde the acid balls.
JohThePro
11/05/2020 9:53 pm
I forgot to say: Do you think that beds in the end are way too overpowered too? I mean, throw away your diamond sword, just use 7 beds and you've won.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome