Forbidden image errors

Emoticone11's Avatar Emoticone115/3/12 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 208 3
5/7/2012 8:15 pm
Emoticone11's Avatar Emoticone11
Recently, I've been getting a ton of random access (file forbidden) errors when trying to view images on projects and stuff. Typically, when I view the images on the project screen, the image just takes an unnaturally long time to load, and sometimes doesn't load at all. When I right click the image and open it in a new window, it displays a "forbidden" error. Usually the error looks like this-

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/resource_media/screenshot/1218/2012-05-01_151957_2136924.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From what I know, forbidden errors occur when someone tries to browse websites using the file path rather than hyperlinks, so it seems to me like a server-side error, but I don't really know anyone else who's been getting these.
Emoticone11
Level 48 : Master Technomancer