Forum RP Subsection

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank6/5/12 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 238 6
6/6/2012 8:31 am
Xamboldore's Avatar Xamboldore
I made a forum RP the other day, and have recently noticed a large spike in forum Rp's. If you look in the feed on the right, you can find more than 3 there.

I'm just suggesting a subsection forum, under Everything Else -> Forum Games -> Forum Roleplaying

This way those who want to find specifically forum roleplays can do it easilly!
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2012 8:31 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
I agree completely. I just want to be able to go to Forum RP sections and see what's new, so I can check through and see what catches my eye.

If this does happen, I have a few suggestions of my own.

When an RP is new, we can put [NEW]
When it is extremely popular, and has many pages, we can put [HOT]
When it is dead, we can put [DEAD]

This way, people who are new to RPs will be able to see what RPs they can join, which is most likely going to be NEW ones, experienced RPers can go to NEW or HOT ones, because they know how to handle many pages of RPing, and everyone can avoid long dead RPs.
06/06/2012 3:35 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Yeah. It would be nice too get on my PC, press book marks, then press PMC, and then press forum, forum games, forum roleplay, and look through the roleplays, not Telephone Game, Rate my above post, etc...
06/06/2012 3:25 am
Po1ntBlank
I think a good solution would be getting rid of the "too common" thing. You literally cannot search for anything in the forums because they are all too common
06/05/2012 6:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
I agree, but sometimes, I just can't be bothered, so I just search Forum RP, and that's too common
06/05/2012 6:43 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
um, can't you watch certain threads? not that I'm saying that a forum RP subsection is a bad idea, but there are tons of methods to find your threads easily. As well, hey Point, don't bump your threads more than once a day dude.
06/05/2012 6:36 pm
Po1ntBlank
Bump for reply
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome