Help please!

DemiLoup's Avatar DemiLoup10/13/20 11:54 pm
10/14/2020 12:33 am
Ahwicks's Avatar Ahwicks
I just recently started my PMC account. I was wanting to use this as a place to store my builds. However, I am unsure whether what I would like to do would violate the general guidelines.
I enjoy building trains in Minecraft, and I was hoping that I could make one individual post for each rail car that I build. I would use PMC as a sort of roster for my rail fleet. However, I am confused as to whether or not that would violate the guideline about not uploading smaller parts of a larger build. The cars could be put together to form one train, which could be seen as one build.
Thank you for your feedback!
DemiLoup
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter