How does one become featured

Willbbz's Avatar Willbbz5/27/12 8:53 am
5/27/2012 9:22 am
Willbbz's Avatar Willbbz
Howdy PMC!

Has anybody got any information on how to become featured on the slider in the servers section on the website?

If you're unaware of what I'm referring to here in an image

I'm curious as to whether there is any criteria that is required to be featured here or if they are just staff picks so any information on this would be very helpful
Willbbz
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2012 9:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Willbbz
Thanks for the tips. I bumped the slots to 100

That's unfortunate to hear that the algorithm is reduced since time of posting as I've just noticed that current servers in the slider are between 1-3 days of being posted. Mine however is 6 months old so getting in there will be somewhat difficult
05/27/2012 9:10 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
That'd be the pop reel and too my knowledge based upon count of diamonds, views, favs, and comments and the value of these within the algorithm for it is reduced based on time since posting.

Basically if you get a certain amount of diamonds within a certain amount of time then you will get on there. The more diamonds gotten quicker the more likely you will stay on for longer.
05/27/2012 9:00 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
TheMiightyBP
basicly, you make your server sound really good. So you might want to make it 100 slots, have a huge and detailed spawn. You also want to get all the well known plugins like world edit and lockette. have a look at gazmo's server post and see what they did.
05/27/2012 8:55 am
Level 26 : Expert Robot
Chick8ed
The picture is not so clear.
Be more specific.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome