Lost contact with Long distance girlfriend, please help.

Aeternalis_'s Avatar Aeternalis_10/14/13 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 59
10/15/2013 12:42 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
This is probably in the wrong section, sorry. (Could not find one that fit better.)

This may be a bit long, but I really need help....

Well, I was talking to people on omegle, trolling them and such, I was quite bored. I eventually started talking to a girl from Ireland. We talked for several hours, and we really hit it off well. We talked for at least six hours for a couple days , learned about each other and, well, we really, really like each other. We were going to talk on skype, and we agreed that we were going to try to have a long distance relationship. We kept talking, and it was more or less official at this pointA little too soon, sure, but we really liked each other. Well, it's been god knows how long and I haven't heard from her, and I'm worried it was just some stupid joke. I really, really like her and I want to be able to talk to her, but she never contacted me, and never gave me her phone or anything, so I don't know what to do.

If you live in ireland and are willing to help, please message me. I would just move on, assuming it was a joke by now but she's all I think about.... I just really need help
Aeternalis_
Level 21 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2013 12:37 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Princess
Lapuddle
wow you choose to hunt down a girl in a planetminecraft. ok heres my advise try to remeber her username or her irl name and if you do chat it on faccebook or in google. If you cant remember her name then wtf? like you talked to her for like 6 hours and you dont know her name. ya so google her name it might come up.
10/15/2013 12:40 pm
Aeternalis_
I know her name, but, very conveniently, she has no last name (Possible but extremely rare). At this point I'm pretty sure it's a joke anyway. I'm just gonna feed the troll, to be 100% sure... it'll make the strangest thing ever but regardless.
10/15/2013 12:49 am
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Jaxtrm_
Moral:
Long-distance relationships never work.
10/15/2013 12:29 pm
Aeternalis_
I had one that worked for several months ..... then her parents found out and flipped sh*t and we haven't spoken since.
10/15/2013 12:42 am
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Pownage
OP must keep us updated.

*Munches popcorn eagerly
10/15/2013 12:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JakeIsPro
10/15/2013 12:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
omg gus reaction gif

Locked due to OP arguing with people and a flame war coming in from every side.
10/15/2013 12:34 am
Aeternalis_
Well, I was able to find and talk to 'her' somehow.... I really am starting to think it's a joke... I'll just play along and see what happens...
10/14/2013 7:56 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
John Buck
I bet it was Boxxy, "shez trollin'"
10/14/2013 7:55 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
John Buck
I bet it was Boxxy, "shez trollin'"
10/14/2013 7:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Colonellooo
Good luck man
I wish I could help.
10/14/2013 7:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
Lel
10/14/2013 7:32 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
TevRIKKK
Saying that her phone was apparently broken is a bit funny. This is the internet sir and why are you asking a fan site full of nerds like us love questions. You're dealing with a troll sir. ~~~~~~~ This is the internet
10/14/2013 7:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jayne98
This sounds like a job for Catfish the tv show!!
10/14/2013 7:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
LolzCookie
This is pretty annoying.. If you are saying that you lost her skype contact, you should be able to go to the recent tab and find a conversation you have ever had with her. Or, you could just shut up and realize that long distance relationships are a big pain in the arse.
10/14/2013 7:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
lme999
You have got to be joking. Someone from my school? No. I've been in an LDR a few years back and it was so much better than even speaking to anyone in my school. Honestly, I hate too many people from where I live to even consider that. I have friends from other countries who are 4 quadrillion times better people than the people here. End of story. Yes, it was a stupid idea.[/quote]

Then do something else, I'm just pointing out that online relationships is a very bad choice.
10/14/2013 7:08 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Doughty
karrthus1
Silvania StudiosSo many emo kids in this post...

Guys, news-flash - saying "everyone IRL hates me" is a great way to alienate those friends you do have but don't want to admit you have them because you want the attention.

but at the moment i dont have any friends since i moved to college i lost contact with ll my old friends and i dont like talking to people i dont know

That doesn't mean everyone hates you. Also, from personally experience, it's great to make friends in your college classes. There's nothing like going to a class and having a friendly face to sit by. Plus, it also helps when you need help in a class and have a trusting friend to go to. Stepping out of your comfort zone really helps out sometimes, and in your case, I'd encourage it.

i have trouble talking to an approching starngers i am very socialy awkward so i have trouble having long conversations face to face with people. i just sit in my corner and live my life
10/14/2013 7:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
karrthus1

Guys, news-flash - saying "everyone IRL hates me" is a great way to alienate those friends you do have but don't want to admit you have them because you want the attention.

but at the moment i dont have any friends since i moved to college i lost contact with ll my old friends and i dont like talking to people i dont know

That doesn't mean everyone hates you. Also, from personally experience, it's great to make friends in your college classes. There's nothing like going to a class and having a friendly face to sit by. Plus, it also helps when you need help in a class and have a trusting friend to go to. Stepping out of your comfort zone really helps out sometimes, and in your case, I'd encourage it.
10/14/2013 6:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
CleverUserName01
May I ask where you met her
EDIT: didn't see that at first but do you know what the term "catfish" means?
10/14/2013 7:07 pm
Aeternalis_
Yes I know what it means
10/14/2013 6:58 pm
Karrfis

10/14/2013 6:52 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
So many emo kids in this post...

Now, as for the OP - you were going around "trolling people" you say? "she" (Assuming it was actually a she) was probably doing the same. You got a taste of your own medicine, man up and take it. Who knows, maybe your "trolling" upset their friend and they were seeking you out for revenge.

As for the sub-topic going on here, Capitalizing Every Damned Word Is Really Annoying. When I read it it's like every word is a new sentence, so it IS hard to read. Frankly when I see posts like that (for servers, mods etc) I just skip 'em. I even ignore comments on my own mods like that...

Not trying to be a douche, just pointing out the facts. You can't expect to go around any site "trolling" people without getting bitten back.
(FYI, if you claim you're trolling people, you're probably not. The good trolls take a silent pride, they never brag about it )
10/14/2013 6:57 pm
Aeternalis_
I troll people for literally 5 minutes and get probably as deep into a relationship and you do the pope. I don't get someone to believe something. She/he trolled me for several days/hours
10/14/2013 6:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Kunaty
MaimingRobotThings for you to know.
1. Long Distance WILL NEVER Work
2. If you lost contact with her she is gone and is with another man/woman.
3. I'm sorry.
4. PS was she hot? XD

I beg to differ, it works just fine! D:
If anything, it helps in building trust.
Also, why are you so negative? There IS a small chance that her crap WAS broken.
Had an uncle meet his dream girl online 6 years ago, they're married with 3 kids and going strong.
10/14/2013 6:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PokeLander
Oh, I wish I could help, but I cant. I am half irish but I still cant help. sorry Wish you all the best,
~PokeLander
10/14/2013 6:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pixel Painter
MaimingRobot
Things for you to know.
1. Long Distance WILL NEVER Work
2. If you lost contact with her she is gone and is with another man/woman.
3. I'm sorry.
4. PS was she hot? XD
10/14/2013 6:41 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
froghog
im so sorry about this, but i have too

10/14/2013 7:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
TevRIKKK
LMFAO
10/14/2013 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lord Fawful
I know that feel, but unfortunaly there's probably nothing we can do. Sorry.
10/14/2013 6:39 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Maddie
I seriously doubt anyone here can really do anything for you. Prepare yourself to move on. I doubt she'll be back.

To be honest, from my perspective, she probably played nice and tried to let you down "easy" by just not talking to you anymore and saying her stuff is broken.

Give up and move on.
10/14/2013 6:36 pm
Kunaty
Long Relationships do work bro. My girlfriend and I met on some MMORPG or something. We were good friends for a year and I finally just asked if she wanted to date me and would try to make it work.
She said yes, and I've skyped her everyday since, for at least 6 some hours a day, called her, texted her, sent letters back and fourth, and we're planning our futures together. It will be 5 years next april.

Keep hoping, maybe it WAS a joke, just find someone you can talk to and who is willing to make it work.
10/14/2013 6:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Flawless-Gaming
I've meet this girl past summer, and we are pretty close friends (but just friends) and to be honest, if I would lose contact with her out of the blue, I would do anything to find her again, currently I already know her full name, address and phone number etc (which makes it damn easy), but even if I didn't I wouldn't of given up that easily, and always remembered her.

About the long distance relationship aspect, I don't really have any experience with that so not going to give any feedback on that.

Good luck man

Echo
10/14/2013 6:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Keegybeeg
I Think You Are On The Wrong Website For Help.
10/14/2013 6:31 pm
Aeternalis_
I think you should learn how to type properly prior to posting something.
10/14/2013 6:35 pm
Keegybeeg
I Don't Get It.
10/14/2013 6:38 pm
Karrfis
dude planet minecraft is a health clinic a relationship advice center we have phycologists to help you sort out your life...its a mini planet of awesome its not just minecraft
10/14/2013 6:37 pm
Aeternalis_
Capping every word in a sentence is horribly disgusting and makes stuff hard to read.
10/14/2013 6:40 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
I Don't See What You Are Talking About.
10/14/2013 6:38 pm
Kunaty
Hey now, I like doing that sometimes too. I'm a neat freak and frankly, it isn't too hard to read.
10/14/2013 6:45 pm
Keegybeeg
Thank You! Somebody Gets It.
10/14/2013 6:29 pm
Karrfis
speaking from experience long distance relationships never work i s in one for a few months with a girl but it fell apart because we all live to far away from each other

i only had a long distance relationship because nobody likes me IRL but everyone likes me on the internet....despite i act the same online as i do irl..*shrugs* idk

but they dont work..just walk on and some when you will find someone who likes you
10/15/2013 12:55 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/15/2013 1:02 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
LBUlises1
I 100% agree with this.
10/14/2013 6:33 pm
Aeternalis_
I've tried too many people irl to count. All of them hate me now. I'm more or less in the same place as you. I hate my life and I an only talk to people without getting into a fight on the internet. people are so much more polite.

Also, it's not like we did this on the 1t day. We did this for several days.... up to like 8 hours each...
10/14/2013 6:37 pm
Karrfis

my online relationship was 8 months

dont worry i'll be your bro friend
10/14/2013 6:26 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
lme999
It's obviously a joke, or her computer broke. But honestly no offence and sorry but long distance relationships with someone you've never met? And with someone you've only met a little while ago on the internet? Go find someone from your school.. not some random person that might be a guy for all you know that you met on the internet.
10/14/2013 6:31 pm
Aeternalis_
You have got to be joking. Someone from my school? No. I've been in an LDR a few years back and it was so much better than even speaking to anyone in my school. Honestly, I hate too many people from where I live to even consider that. I have friends from other countries who are 4 quadrillion times better people than the people here. End of story. Yes, it was a stupid idea.
10/14/2013 6:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Moderock
Dude, I wish you the best, but I'm not sure anyone can really do something here.
Sorry to say.
10/14/2013 6:16 pm
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
brawley12
I can see where you're coming from perspective wise. I have talked to other girls from other countries and formed a strong bond. I would worry if they just all of a sudden stopped talking to me.
But statistically there are 4.589 million people in ireland as of around 2010. That is still a lot of people.
10/14/2013 6:20 pm
Aeternalis_
Well damn it must be crowded.

Then I might as well give up. I'm a little pissed, It probably was just a joke. Shows the shit I do when I'm tired. Whatever. If it turns out not to be a joke, good otherwise, w/e.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome