I need help with computer building!

bay10's Avatar bay107/13/13 4:08 am
1 emeralds 260 2
7/13/2013 7:27 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
So, since my budget is only 700 bucks, I've decided to build my own computer. The only thing is, It's my first time...
This is what I've picked out: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/xXxbayxXx/saved/1W97
I really want any help, and to know if its great enough!
If you need to know: I'll be playing: Minecraft, Any tomb raider games, TF2, Terraria, and stuff like that... I'll also be wanting to record minecraft, and other games...
ANY suggestions/opinions will help!
Thanks so much!
bay10
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doggle
07/13/2013 7:27 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
That is about the same power as my computer. My components are probably a bit more powerful, but you don't seem to play as many intensive games as I do, which in fact, I should probably upgrade my gpu for upcoming games. But that should go to anything about the quality of crysis 3 or battlefield 3 just fine. Metro: Last Light you would want better gpu for, but its good enough for now. You shoul be easily running all those games on ultra or the highest settings.

For recording and video rendering it should be fine, although in my experiences Intel processors do a lot better job at video rendering than amd, but I am not too sure, not of my amd processors have been overly powerful like my current intel processor. 8gb should be enough ram for now, although I have 16gb myself as it came with the computer (yeah, I didn't have the time to build a computer during exam period and this computer has got bluetooth, all the card readers and a blu-ray drive).

You should be right to go to play those games and probably have Minecraft running shaders whilst recording, like my computer can do. Although looking over the components a last time to pick up on anything, you are going to want to have another hard drive or two. I have 2 hdd's and an ssd. My ssd is almost full with software, I have about 500gb worth of games so far, and about 1.5tb or video and picture editing stuff and raw footage. Besides that, it is a fairly good quality computer.
ollied972
07/13/2013 7:17 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
I dont Know Much About Computers Eaither but ive heard that if your recoring FpsGames like minecraft Yu'll need a good Graphics Card, ive heard the one in the newest mac is pretty good and you can get a good 2nd hand one off of Ebay

Lik i say im not the best.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome