New or Fixed 3D Skin Previewer

DuskSoldier's Avatar DuskSoldier4/4/12 1:15 pm
1 emeralds 159 3
4/8/2012 11:12 pm
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
Ever since Jeb fixed that..'bug' related to the underside textures of skins being backwards it's messed up a lot of skins. If you didn't fix the skin, in game the underside of your skin (bottom head, bottom torso, bottom feet, bottom hands..) would be backwards. Problem now is that you go and fix this and start making the textures correctly and now they show up incorrectly in the 3D preview on this site.

Since they show up incorrectly on the site there are two things happening:
1. People downloading skins that look fine in the preview but are going to show up incorrectly in game.
2. People not downloading skins because they look incorrect in preview but are actually correct in game.

This is why I think we need either a new way to preview 3D skins on this site, or someone has to fix the current previewer so things show up correct.
DuskSoldier
Level 2 : Apprentice Soldier