StOLEN CONTENT?

TerminalGames's Avatar TerminalGames2/11/12 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 132 3
2/11/2012 5:54 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570's Avatar Pinkie_Pie12570
We have to do something about stolen content, I see at least twenty texture packs uploaded daily, without any of it being theirs? There are sooo many texture packs and only 5% of them are worth looking at!

Stop the false information, stealing and crap filled garbage that players are posting!

Recommended.
Spell check - To ensure players have written the correct information.
Acceptation - When a pack is submitted, you must wait for a moderator to approve.
Common flag - Flag the pack swiftly, for a moderator to quickly delete the file.
TerminalGames
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2012 5:54 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
i once made a sopa pack on a website. i went to upload here... it was already copied so it was deleted
02/11/2012 5:42 pm
Level 82 : Elite Architect
lynchyinc
planetmc is really good for cracking down on stolen content - the community sees an unoriginal upload and flags it for the moderators to investigate - multiple occasions of stealing work may result in a ban.

I do admit though - that texture packs are a lot harder to identify as unoriginal content compared to projects and mods etc.
02/11/2012 5:39 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess
Sumaxi
TerminalGamesWe have to do something about stolen content, I see at least twenty texture packs uploaded daily, without any of it being theirs? There are sooo many texture packs and only 5% of them are worth looking at!

Stop the false information, stealing and crap filled garbage that players are posting!

Recommended.
Spell check - To ensure players have written the correct information.
Acceptation - When a pack is submitted, you must wait for a moderator to approve.
Common flag - Flag the pack swiftly, for a moderator to quickly delete the file.

Spell Check? You can have different types of information..
Acceptation? The mods would be VERY overloaded.
Common flag- We already have this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome