Theats and Abuse

Atrocities's Avatar Atrocities8/29/12 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 191 5
8/29/2012 11:01 pm
flipoffaclif's Avatar flipoffaclif
EDIT: Thank you Site Admins for your help with this issue. (Being investigated) I believe the sender just forwarded me a message that was sent to him. Letting me know that he just threatened by another member. The Site Admins are investigating and I hope they can resolve the issue fast. The guy has some sweet submissions and I hate to think he's being harassed.

Sent: Today
To: Atrocities
***** is back i set up a text message number so anyone who has any questions about my work can txt me i just got a message from him saying you got my stuff taken down now i am gonna view bot all of your work and get it taken down

5 of my project have been taken down and i have been baned for a week and i fear u are next

Looks like this guy is now made it his job in life to get my completely valid submission pulled.

EDIT:

I think the sender was actually sending me a message that he himself got from another person. Wow. I hope he gets the matter resolved as his submission are very good ones and I hope the guy harassing him is taken care soon.
Atrocities
Level 71 : Legendary Ghast Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

flipoffaclif
08/29/2012 11:01 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
well i have been banned and told were to go by moderators and none is listening to me and my stuff is being removed
Atrocities
08/29/2012 10:04 pm
I think I have found the name of someone who might be involved with this attack - spaghettifarmer - He just made a post on my latest submission accusing me of hacking. He is a new member so that makes me think this guys is behind it.

Given how no one else has bother to comment on the subject, yet this guy, a new member, takes the time to acknowledge that views? Ya I think he's involved. A typical kiddy trick..... break something then try frame someone for it. When no one notices, you point it out hoping to get the other guy in trouble How chickenshit.
Atrocities
08/29/2012 9:47 pm
Hello, as mentioned before, this guy is using a view bot to spam other peoples projects including my own. Not sure how to resolve this guys actions but I am fearful that its just another form of attacking this site and the people who visit it.

Is there anything you can do to stop what it is he is doing?
DAP
08/29/2012 5:57 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
If you go to the bottom of the page, click "The Team", and find a Site/Super Moderator that is online, and PM this.
mikke121
08/29/2012 5:53 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Geek
Hmmm try and contact some mods and discuss this with them I feel for you if it took you that long to make! It's not nice that people are back stabbing other people! Good luck with sorting this out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome