Trolls

chulminkim's Avatar chulminkim10/28/11 7:08 pm
11/1/2011 3:42 am
mattyt2401's Avatar mattyt2401
If nobody's going to appreciate my mods for whats good about them instead of pointing out the bad things downvoting them and flagging them then I'm going to just stop doing anything anymore. People don't appreciate the time and effort I put into my mods. My newest mod which I removed was OasisCraft. Tyman (not saying anything bad about him) comments on my mod that this is conquers mod(not exact words but that's what he meant). There is only ONE THING IN COMMON WITH THEM. They both have deep seas. I modded the BiomeGenBase.java aka vh.class from its original state. Plus I added oasi (multiple oasis) to the game. Idk why you all hate on me but I won't take it any longer. This may make me sound like a 3 year old but I am going on hiatus on Pmc for a while until people start appreciating people's works and creations. Good day to you all.

-Chul
chulminkim
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2011 3:42 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
mattyt2401
Well then if I were you, id stay away from MC forums, there are way more trolls there and if you even forget to upload a pic, you will have at least 5 no pics no clicks
11/01/2011 3:42 am
Level 82 : Elite Architect
lynchyinc
if you aim to please everyone in the world, you'll end up a very disappointed person.

some people are just bell-ends.
11/01/2011 3:22 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
Warhawker
11/01/2011 3:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Shuichi
Trolling and flamers are everywhere. They won't leave any stone unturned or any human happiness, but they can always be ignored. No matter what anyone says, the President, the Pope, Hell, even Chuck Norris, don't let them make you feel down, and fall into their evil trap. I personally haven't seen your mods, however I get a glance on the really cool looking world generator.

I know how frustrating it can get, putting so much time and work, and lack of sleep and all kinds of problems dealing with projects and complicated (to me) coding, ending up getting a bad rep for retarded reasons. For example the " lick " thing, it's just a picture, it's not like it's got some old man balls as the picture.

Don't let people get you down, and don't let the haters or trolls get the best of you. Do what you think is right, I personally would like to try the world gen, and mods. and if I do like them, I won't be able to get better things because of haters and trolls. The real people who like your mods, suffer from this. Keep you chin up, and don't let it get to you.

I know I'm pretty new, and I don't know you, or you know me. But feel free to send me a message if you're having troll/hater/flamer problems. Or talk with a friend, it will probably help, and allow you to vent, and feel better by getting it off your chest.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope this helps you.
10/28/2011 7:40 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
Conquer
Antiqua

I personally think your mods are far superior to Conquers. Jussayin'. Personal opinion.

well thats a bit mean, you could have said His mods a cool instead of putting someone else down

Shouldn't it make you strive more?
10/28/2011 7:22 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
mfw i saw this thread

10/28/2011 7:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Goblin
Fartfingers
Go Thomas the tank engine!
10/28/2011 7:41 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
best show eva
10/28/2011 8:20 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
best when George Carlin did the narration!
10/28/2011 7:21 pm
Antiqua
P0CKETLINT13
Antiqua
chulminkimIf nobody's going to appreciate my mods for whats good about them instead of pointing out the bad things downvoting them and flagging them then I'm going to just stop doing anything anymore. People don't appreciate the time and effort I put into my mods. My newest mod which I removed was OasisCraft. Tyman (not saying anything bad about him) comments on my mod that this is conquers mod(not exact words but that's what he meant). There is only ONE THING IN COMMON WITH THEM. They both have deep seas. I modded the BiomeGenBase.java aka vh.class from its original state. Plus I added oasi (multiple oasis) to the game. Idk why you all hate on me but I won't take it any longer. This may make me sound like a 3 year old but I am going on hiatus on Pmc for a while until people start appreciating people's works and creations. Good day to you all.

-Chul

I personally think your mods are far superior to Conquers. Jussayin'. Personal opinion.

That may be, but remember, we don't want good members leaving. I personally think every modder is better than me.

We don't need good members leaving, this is true. But there is nothing we can do.
10/28/2011 7:20 pm
Level 24 : Expert Goblin
Fartfingers
Please stop posting these "pity me" threads. Too many people are overreacting to trolls and lil' kids. Your mods are great, and you have very little hate directed at you compared to what I have seen.
10/28/2011 7:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Demolitionist
P0CKETLINT13
Antiqua
chulminkimIf nobody's going to appreciate my mods for whats good about them instead of pointing out the bad things downvoting them and flagging them then I'm going to just stop doing anything anymore. People don't appreciate the time and effort I put into my mods. My newest mod which I removed was OasisCraft. Tyman (not saying anything bad about him) comments on my mod that this is conquers mod(not exact words but that's what he meant). There is only ONE THING IN COMMON WITH THEM. They both have deep seas. I modded the BiomeGenBase.java aka vh.class from its original state. Plus I added oasi (multiple oasis) to the game. Idk why you all hate on me but I won't take it any longer. This may make me sound like a 3 year old but I am going on hiatus on Pmc for a while until people start appreciating people's works and creations. Good day to you all.

-Chul

That may be, but remember, we don't want good members leaving. I personally think every modder is better than me.
10/28/2011 7:16 pm
P0CKETLINT13
Exactly pownage. My mods have down votes. I don't care! What I do, when I see it. I sit down, grab a root beer, and play some GTA with my friend. And laugh at their pityness. They mostly do it because they want it removed or not be popular so they can steal it, and take the content as their own. Or, they just REALLY like your skills, and hate you for having them and want your modding skills. I, for one, think your mods are fcking amazing, I pray to god I could be as good at java as you.
10/28/2011 7:16 pm
Antiqua

-Chul

10/28/2011 7:14 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
Lately, people have been complaining about trolls, in return, I've noticed more over reactions.

Its becoming annoying when people are acused of being trolls when they pointed something out.
However, to OP, thats just the way it goes. Good stages, bad stages. Etc.
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Pownage
First of all, you have way more upvotes than downvotes in all. Second, cmon it is really only that one mod that got flagged. It isn't that big of a deal. Just try and chill bro. All your other mods are awesome and have more upvotes than downvotes. Also trolls downvoting happen all the time. Look at my stuff for example. Hopefully that will make you feel better.
10/28/2011 7:13 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pig
Greytopher
Sorry man, I feel bad for all the people hating on you. My advice: don't listen to them. They just purposely troll, and you don't get the respect you deserve, but I think your a awesome modder, with a lot of creativity. I hope you don't quit, your what makes people like us happy, instead of playing just regular minecraft. I really hope you don't quit, you have no idea how much of a help you've been to the PMC community.

Best regards,
Greytopher
10/28/2011 7:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
MinecraftGal
i agree, i luv your mods had them on 4 a while! people shouldn't troll. and if they do ignore it! they are just mad cuz you made something cool and they didn't XD
10/28/2011 7:13 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Delta7x
Why care about what people think, or say? It's YOUR work, as long as YOU are content with it, don't give a hoot about what others think. There is always going to be lil trolls and flamers, but they're just like that because they can't do anything better or as equal quality of the work some people do. If you're having issues with it, report your own work, set the case to "Other" and describe the comments that you want reported or removed. It isn't worth quitting what you do over.
10/28/2011 7:11 pm
P0CKETLINT13
Reason: You have a lick avatar. Lose that.
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pig
Greytopher
This isn't a time to be hatin', he can have any avatar he would like, I highly doubt thats the reason.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome