Contest Recruitment - [Judges] [Pixel Artist]

Yisewalton's Avatar Yisewalton3/2/13 10:04 am
1 emeralds 127 3
3/5/2013 6:18 am
Sparkles's Avatar Sparkles
Hey!

So I've decided to start making some contests for you, The people of PMC! But I've come across a slight problem. I need some of the following people to help me make this happen.

Judges - To help me judge, Needs to be a high-ish level, About level 20 same as me and needs to be able to leave constructive and do-able feedback!

Pixel Artist - To create the pixel trophies for entering our contests!

In return, I myself will link you in the contests and credit you. It's just some fun for the community, and who knows, My contests could become popular!

To apply, Leave a comment using this template:

PMC Level:
Maturity: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
I am applying for: [Judge] - [Pixel Artist]
Experience:
Why you should choose me:

Example!
Please don't use this example!

PMC Level: 23
Maturity:1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - [8] - 9 - 10
I am applying for: [Judge]
Experience: I've judged competitions before and can leave good, constructive feedback
Why you should choose me: I feel I have what it takes to judge people and to help them improve. I also feel that my skills could really help you!

Thanks,
Yise
Yisewalton
Level 11 : Journeyman Network