Hello and welcome!

SwiftStixx's Avatar SwiftStixx8/8/12 5:41 pm
1 emeralds 113 3
8/8/2012 6:11 pm
Team FaKeY's Avatar Team FaKeY
Hello and Welcome! I'm SwiftStixx and today I'd like to introduce myself! So well... I'm male... I'm a human being No seriously, my name is Alex, but I'm also known as SwiftStixx. I'm a beginer youtuber (the same nickname) but I can't really tell I'm popular among youtubers... I like Minecraft, but that's kind obvious. I make Let's Plays, I play guitar, I review stuff, I study... Oh, I'm also Polish (but don't worry, my videos are in English ). What else... I own PS3, so if you'd like to play some multiplayer with me, simply PM me, and I'll send you my ID. I don't like bullies. I like Guns n' Roses, Pearl Jam, Queen and Oasis... I enjoy watching movies (thrillers are my favourite). I also lke Stuart Ashen's videos. That's all about me I guess. if you want to help me, feel free to subscribe and watch my videos. I'll soon upload some Minecraft creations, so you'll be able to download them
That's all for now, see you later!
SwiftStixx
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco