Hello there planet minecraft!!

CosmicSkiezz's Avatar CosmicSkiezz3/23/24 8:19 am
9 emeralds 119 5
3/24/2024 10:13 pm
GalaxyCat24's Avatar GalaxyCat24
I'm not sure if I did this before but- I did join back in 2021. I didn't realise I had an account until now and don't remember making it but I thought I could do a quick introduction!

Hello! Apollo here! I've been playing minecraft for a long time and recently got into skin making. I have been making skins on skindex and thought i'd expand to planet minecraft!
Since im already an artist I thought this would be easy. Well so far it isn't-

I still don't know what i'm doing but i'm determined to improve and maybe even find my own style while making stuff on here.
It would be awesome to see people support me on this journey! If you do decide to read this thank you- uh. I don't know what i'm supposed to type here.

yeah! that's about it I suppose!

-Cosmic/apollo (I don't know what name to go by so just call me either)
CosmicSkiezz
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/24/2024 10:13 pm
Level 42 : Master Kitten
GalaxyCat24
Welcome to PMC! Hope you like it here!
But don't like it too much, because then you won't be able to leave.
03/23/2024 3:49 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Welcome to PMC 👋
03/23/2024 12:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
clonegarden
hello, fellow newbie! :3
03/23/2024 11:04 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Welcome oldceker :)
03/23/2024 9:46 am
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
hello there cosmicskiezz!! welcome to planet minecraft :]

check out this old contest we ran earlier last year, it's got a bunch of community-authored guides to help teach people skinning techniques. these three tutorials are a staple of skinning education and are ever-relevant, too.

you can also play around with the more social aspects of our site that skindex doesn't offer,- like the wall posts section or by going to your profile page and tweaking the different widgets and profile customization options available to you !!

if you have any questions about the rules, need help with account related issues, or have any moderation-related woes in general, you can reach out to the members of our staff team, listed here

see you around !!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome