Hey..

Cr1mson's Avatar Cr1mson12/23/15 3:43 pm
12/25/2015 2:33 pm
mlhborlid's Avatar mlhborlid
Hi. My name is Sally though I'd prefer to be called Crimson. I'd say I am a shy individual who brought it onto herself. I'm a very depressing person from what people have said and just don't fit in anywhere at all; always ending up shooing them away, like when you see a mouse or spider in your room and you want it to go away. I'm doing this to help myself get known.. (it took a lot of courage to do this!) I'm just sick of the bullying and ridicule I get just for the life I have. So, is it too much to find a pal to play MC with?
Cr1mson
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mlhborlid
12/25/2015 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome to the forum! Im new here aswell and just wanted to tell you that if you ever need a friend, feel free to add me on skype "thedirtcraft@hotmail.com". No need to be scared of adding me, even tho you do not know me, I would love to do so.

I look forward hearing from you if that happens and til then, merry christmas.

My name is Oscar btw.
Nyamaru
12/24/2015 10:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Welcome Crimson! I'm really shy in the real world, so the internet is basically my friend! And don't worry if you don't want to PM anyone, it's a friendly website! People use to make fun of my low pitched voice (I have a voice like a young boy, yet I'm a girl..) and one use to bully me, but not here! Enjoy your stay :3
Civeberg
12/24/2015 9:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack
Welcome Crimson!

Han Solo
i'm Han Solo and if you need to talk anytime, i'm here.

-snip-
Cr1mson
12/24/2015 9:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
thanks everyone.. i'm honestly afraid to PM anyone, especially since i do not know them, but thanks. it made my day yesterday.
Wafflegum
12/23/2015 8:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Hello! I'm a shy person too.. You can message me anytime
XboxBabe
12/23/2015 8:47 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Toast
Hi,
I'm not shy but angry and believe me, I chase ppl away with a mere look, but this doesn't bother me cuz ppl can be overwhelming sometimes. Stupidity boils my blood and arrogance makes me furious. This is to say that it's normal to feel awkward among ppl and I can relate. Don't be shy, everyone's crazy in their own special way. The trick is to find the person who thinks your special brand of crazy is kinda cute;)
So, here you can find such a person. Welcome! You can pm me any time.
BeforeIDie
12/23/2015 8:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
I'm like that too , no worries XX

Pm me anytime or skype me temporaryfix_
luminne
12/23/2015 7:54 pm
Level 41 : Master Pirate
Hey!
I'm really shy too, and this is a great community, don't worry <3
You can PM me any time xD
anonpmc1665509
12/23/2015 7:10 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Sardonyx
12/23/2015 7:06 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Welcome to PMC! I'm also a pretty shy person, and hopefully I can help you build up some confidence! Have a great time here!
Han Solo
12/23/2015 4:09 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Welcome Crimson, don't worry, this a friendly community, we don't accept any bullying, and i'm sure you'll find many friends here to play with.

i'm Han Solo and if you need to talk anytime, i'm here.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome