So... I'm new here. Hello.

SlasherTrasher's Avatar SlasherTrasher8/16/15 12:13 pm
8/23/2015 9:27 am
OnlyCompanion's Avatar OnlyCompanion
Hi, just registered. I recently figured out how to make my own skins and wanted to share thus why I decided to sign up and upload my creations here. Also managed to post something for the Into the Woods contest http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/deer-boy/. Quite clueless really. Just thought I'd say hello!
SlasherTrasher
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OnlyCompanion
08/23/2015 9:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome to PMC! ^_^
YTCereal
08/23/2015 7:36 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
welcome to our crib.
Brevlada
08/23/2015 5:43 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Hey! Welcome to Planet Minecraft forums!
asixn
08/20/2015 2:32 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Zombie
Welcome to Planet Minecraft! A warm community with tons of wonderful people with talent! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else! I truly hope you enjoy your stay!
jameystrike
08/20/2015 1:49 pm
Hi my name is jameystrike I love minecraft and I love planetminecraft
Spa-Geddy
08/20/2015 10:57 am
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Hey! Look! Listen!

I found some pancakes. Anywho...
Welcome to PMC! Enjoy your stay, and remember, we give everyone a free complimentary cookie on the way out.
Pistol2464
08/20/2015 9:09 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Hi and welcome
Noctris
08/20/2015 8:49 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
I like the druid looking skin and welcome to the forums
Auradyme
08/20/2015 8:35 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Welcome~!
on3snowysnowman
08/20/2015 8:13 am
Greetings, I'm On3snowysnowman, and i have just registered! ive not figured out how to make a skin,though. you may not realize it, but in my name, the 3 is a backwards E
GeneralAsho
08/20/2015 12:05 am
Level 1 : New Hunter
Soup man
Zoundrev
08/19/2015 11:56 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Welcome to PMC! Looking forward to seeing what content you can bring to the site!
Gealx3
08/19/2015 10:45 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Artist
nickvboyHi i'm nickvboy I play Minecraft PC and I love to make skins. I am very new to PMC and skin making but i'm getting better every day. Currently I have 9 or 10 skins on my page. I would love for you guys to comment ideas for my skins. I'm very active on planet Minecraft and I will reply back if I see you. Thank you and nice to meet you

Come see my channel at http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nickvboy/
-Too much -

You know you can just create a new thread for yourself?
nickvboy
08/19/2015 10:32 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Hi i'm nickvboy I play Minecraft PC and I love to make skins. I am very new to PMC and skin making but i'm getting better every day. Currently I have 9 or 10 skins on my page. I would love for you guys to comment ideas for my skins. I'm very active on planet Minecraft and I will reply back if I see you. Thank you and nice to meet you

Come see my channel at http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nickvboy/
ArtifactHunter
08/16/2015 3:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Good Luck dude and welcome to PMC!
Averli
08/16/2015 3:15 pm
Level 45 : Master Theorist
Hi, welcome to PMC fellow skinner! ^-^
SlasherTrasher
08/16/2015 2:53 pm
Rawkstarscotty
SlasherTrasher
DaFriendlySentryOh my! You got some real talent in making art/skins. It is quite unbelievable how amazing it looks. And, welcome to planetminecraft!

Tqvm. It's fun making 'em skins. Still trying out various skin creation softwares to find the best one. Still so much to learn. Some really great talent here. Thanks again.

I really like the skin you made, personally. For skin software I would recommend MCSkin3D, as it is allowed on the site, and can be used to make amazing skins quite easily. Also, it's best you read the rules so you don't accidentally use banned skinning programs.

Anyways, welcome to Hotel PMC. Here we have a very nice community and hardworking staff. We also have free forums, a chat for connection to other residents, and a huge selection of skins, texturepacks, and servers. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks so much. Just checked the MCSkin3D, the link to how to install for Mac is broken. So I didn't proceed downloading it. I just use whatever is floating online. So anyway, I made another skin, then.. boom, it happened, my skin was deleted and I've been moderated for a day from uploading.

A bit confused as to why it was removed, as I did use the same software for the previous skin. Perhaps I missed out something during creation, since the software does use Steve/Alex as the base.. However, I do totally change everything pixel by pixel. Think will have to try a different software instead. Hmm. Really wanna use the McSkin3D, but since the how to link is broken, will have to put that on hold.

Thank you anyway!
Eternal_Edge
08/16/2015 2:47 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
Welcome to PMC!
SlasherTrasher
08/16/2015 2:54 pm
Thank you!
Henry_Jekyll
08/16/2015 12:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
SlasherTrasher
DaFriendlySentryOh my! You got some real talent in making art/skins. It is quite unbelievable how amazing it looks. And, welcome to planetminecraft!

Tqvm. It's fun making 'em skins. Still trying out various skin creation softwares to find the best one. Still so much to learn. Some really great talent here. Thanks again.

I really like the skin you made, personally. For skin software I would recommend MCSkin3D, as it is allowed on the site, and can be used to make amazing skins quite easily. Also, it's best you read the rules so you don't accidentally use banned skinning programs.

Anyways, welcome to Hotel PMC. Here we have a very nice community and hardworking staff. We also have free forums, a chat for connection to other residents, and a huge selection of skins, texturepacks, and servers. I hope you enjoy your stay.
SpoopyBlue
08/16/2015 12:39 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Zombie
Oh! very nice
and nice skin for the contest by the way!
anywho welcome and have fun on PMC
SlasherTrasher
08/16/2015 2:47 pm
Hey thank you!
SlasherTrasher
08/16/2015 12:32 pm

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome