Art partnership needed!

Moose's Avatar Moose7/21/15 2:38 pm
1 emeralds 183 2
7/22/2015 2:41 am
Moose's Avatar Moose
Hello there planet Minecraft today i need to ask all of you talented peoples for some help.See after some thinking i really wanted to restart what i do on my YouTube and Twitch this was something i decided to do after i heard about YouTube gaming being launched. So now i should get to the point i need someone who is willingly and avaliable to create some things for me in any way you want here is what i will need:
*A logo or character of some kind
* 2 banners both the same design but in different sizes so i can use them for twitch and YouTube
*I will also need some help with the edit panels as i do not have any of my own.
*if possible i would like a mini transparent design of my logo doing a different movement that can be put in the corner of my videos.
* I would also love it if we would be able to sort out an agreement where you could be my official art designer.
Please could we make arangement on skype if possible as i feel that this would be the most proffesional way to do it
My Skype name is thefluffybunny 136
Thanks x
Moose
Level 8 : Apprentice Network