Calling all texture pack makers!!! Please read.

thekittygun's Avatar thekittygun10/26/11 11:52 pm
10/28/2011 9:56 pm
Cpt. Corn's Avatar Cpt. Corn
I need a texture pack for my minecraft movie. I will post what i need here:
I need a flint and steel to look like a firesword. I want the ironsword to be longer, and i want the diamondsword look like the gold sword. I also want the tips of arrows diamond, and last i want all diamond armor to be, green medieval looking.
thekittygun
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cpt. Corn
10/28/2011 9:56 pm
Level 89 : Elite Birb
It appears that a new contest has come out and I won't be able to make your desired textures since I will be focused on this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/290- ... me-chosen/

Wish me luck! ^^
thekittygun
10/28/2011 10:16 am
Make the diamond armor like this.http://www.a2armory.com/armor/castillashield.html
Cpt. Corn
10/28/2011 1:23 am
Right you are... but I'm pretty sure that pack does not have the skins thekittygun requests?

@thekittygun: Ugh, well... I was hoping you would clarify a bit more, so I guess I will.
-Firesword, in the place of flint and steel. (Rather than a simple fire sword, the hilt would be made of flint with a fire-hot, dagger-shaped piece of iron attached to it... whereas flames would radiate in the form of a blade, not so much fire going all over the place, as that would look a bit weird as a sword.)
-Ironsword, longer than the usually iron. (Self-explanatory, but basically I'm going to remake my item sprites for Coterie starting with this one as a beta sword design, adhering to your original request.)
-Goldsword, in the place of the diamond sword. (Self-explanatory.)
-Diamond arrow tips. (Simple... almost too easy.)
-Green medieval armor, in the place of diamond armor. (I will need an example, perhaps from Google images, in order to understand what you imply as "medieval" armor. Also, by green medieval armor, are you inquiring about an emerald armor? Again, show me some examples!)

Based on your replies, it still sounds like you don't care, but... is this what you want in your textures?
joeldahero
10/28/2011 12:04 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
try this, the most realistic pack iv ever seen http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... k-256x256/
thekittygun
10/28/2011 12:00 am
Well. I would have you make everything more realistic looking
Cpt. Corn
10/27/2011 7:49 pm
Well, after I update my pack, then I could work on your requests.

Its just that I fear that you are lacking enthusiasm in this whole thing... As much as I enjoy a challenge, I'm getting the impression that you aren't looking for quality... it would seem that you do not care if I take the time to make an awesome texture as long as you are provided with something that is "good enough."

How soon would you like your textures and is there anything based on the Percy Jackson movie that you would like me to incorporate into the textures?
thekittygun
10/27/2011 9:14 am
I guess.
Cpt. Corn
10/27/2011 1:32 am
Oh dear, I guess the BBC code is a bit different compared to the Minecraft Forums...

Well, here's the other link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/115061-

Alright, I know what to texture, how soon would you like them?... quality work takes a bit of time, and it always seems like I can never find enough. @_@
thekittygun
10/27/2011 1:03 am
The link failed. But I do want the tools that a specified like what I said. The fire sword, make its look epic. (I told you to make a flint and steel a firesword) And the diamond sword look like a gold sword. But the tools can look epic.
Cpt. Corn
10/27/2011 12:09 am
Would you like your items to be default-style or Coterie-style?

Will I guess it depends on the caliber of your movie... clarify the epicness of your film, then I will make your textures... as long as I find the time.
thekittygun
10/27/2011 12:46 am
Coterie? My movie is based of Percy Jackson but minecrafted and wrote a different way.
Cpt. Corn
10/27/2011 12:59 am
Well, by Coterie, I refer to my texture pack, Coterie Craft.

So... do you want the tools to look epic or like default?
wolfboy
10/27/2011 12:03 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragonborn
i will
thekittygun
10/26/2011 11:59 pm
anyone? Really no one?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com