Hiring for Legend of Zelda/Skyrim Inspired adventure map.

BM13's Avatar BM136/9/19 9:27 pm
1 emeralds 190 4
6/11/2019 7:44 pm
BM13's Avatar BM13
Hello all, let's get straight to it. I need a team of members with skills for an adventure map that I think can make it too the top. I'm working on the novel as of right now. Here are the positions I need to fill:

World Painter Artist: I need a world painter artist who's got pretty good skills. I'm willing to pay for a world, however I'm not spending over $50. Painting the world for me will allow you to be part of the map I'm building called "Heart of Darkness" A Legend of Zelda/Skyrim inspired map.

Builders/Designers: Heavy hitter projects with lots of creativity.

Redstone/Command Block Engineers: Functionality of this map is of the utmost importance.

Note Block Musician: A lot of things you can do with these.

Anyone interested in joining who thinks they can add something positive to the map. I'm open to allow more than just the heavy hitters. No discrimination either, so long as you are mature.
BM13
Level 27 : Expert Engineer